Search results for query: *

1. Modded Horses can walk through rocks

Summary: Horses can walk through rocks How to Reproduce: Go to battle in maps that have big rocks in a field. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage...
  2. SP - General Inconsistent polearm skill

Summary: For level 1 Polearm skill (Pikeman), you get: (Personal) +2% damage with polearm on foot (Captain) +2% damage by cavalry troops in your formation You don't have cavalry troops in your formation if you are on foot. Please change the captain skill to "(Captain) +2% damage by infantry...
  3. Need More Info Game crashes when hiring companion in a town that I own

Summary: How to Reproduce: Game crashes when I hire a companion while in a town I own. I tested this by hiring in another town, and no problem. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Window 11 GPU: GPU Driver...
  4. Need More Info BUG - Bandits not spawning for quest

Summary: I don't know if this is a bug, but this quest seems unlikely to be completed from the village of Alatys. I accepted a quest from someone in the village of Alatys to kill or capture 8 groups of bandits. I patrolled around the area and even went as far as the next town, but I could not...
  5. In Progress BUG - Mercenary troop equipment

Summary: The equipment of mercenary troops should get better as they promote to higher tiers, but I found these discrepancies. Mercenary swordsman (tier 4) wears a nasal helm over mail, head armor 33. Hired Blade (tier 5) wears a cervelliere over laced coif, head armor 29. The mercenary...
  6. Colored Bars on top of battle screen

What do the colored bars at the top center of the battle screen represent? I have looked around for an answer in this forum but can't find any reference to them. Either the bars represent the number of troops during the course of battle, or they represent the morale level of each side...
  7. In Progress The bridge at Saneopa is in the wrong place

The people of Saneopa built two bridges. See the map below. The first one crosses the river to the north of the town. It gives the townsfolk access to that area. This is a good bridge. The second bridge does not make sense. Why would the people of Saneopa build a bridge (marked A on the map...
  8. Resolved [BUG] Tablut breaks after forfeiting the game during setup

The Tablut game becomes unplayable after forfeiting during setup. This is what happened to me: 1) I started a Tablut game at the tavern. 2) I forfeited the game while it was setting up. 3) I started another Tablut game, but the screen returned to the point during the last setup when I...
  9. Resolved [BUG] I cannot change Nogand's gear

After starting a campaign, I got to the point where I successfully rescue my brother, Nogand, from kidnappers. After I took him into my party, I tried to upgrade his gear, but his inventory was not showing. I can see the inventory of all the heroes in my party, except for Nogand. I could...
  10. Resolved [CRASH] When selecting "short pine shaft" at the smithy

The game crashes when I am selecting items at the smithy. How to reproduce: I select "two handed polearm" to forge. I select shaft. When I click on "short pine shaft," the game crashes.
  11. Resolved [BUG] Can exploit troop management window at bandit lair

When attacking a bandit lair, we get a troop management window to select the nine members of the party to join me on the raid. By holding the shift key down, I can add or subtract 5 from the number on each group. If I hold the shift key down when taking from 1, I end up with -4. If I have a...
  12. Resolved [CRASH] When talking to party separated from army

I formed an army then I went into a town before all my parties could join up. But one of the parties coming to join my army was still outside the town. When I tried to talk to that party's leader, my game crashed. The crash is reproducible. I have a save file at the point when my army is in...
  13. [Feedback] Attacking bandit lairs

Thank you, TalesWorld team. The new format for clearing bandit lairs is 1000% better than the original format. The player has complete control on who will make up the attacking group. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) 5 out of 5 stars.
  14. In Progress [BUG?] Only Alda and Varic are in civilian outfits

First, let me thank you for introducing Alda and Varic into the main story line. They add depth and interest to the game. Also, they give me more characters that I can use in my party. :grin: (y) Good job, TaleWorlds team. Now, here is the problem: When I open the character screen [C], a...
  15. Resolved [BUG?] Companion wins tournament while we siege a town

Version main e1.5.1.241359. My party placed Argoron under siege. While waiting, a message comes up that one of my companions won the tournament in Argoron. - Did my companion sneak into town and join the tournament? - Are the people still celebrating with tournaments while their town in...
  16. Resolved [BUG] Wrong names on party role list

I am playing the main version e1.5.1.240996. How to reproduce bug: 1) Make sure your party is NOT in a town or castle. 2) Open party screen by pressing P on keyboard. 3) Left click on a companion. 4) Ask him about his position in the party. 5) Tell him you will give him a new role. 6) A list of...
  17. Resolved [BUG] Smithy can only show maximum of 10 people

Latest main version e1.5.0.239030 Where: at the smithy How to reproduce: Have more than 10 heroes in your party The problem: I can't access the 11th hero to use at the smithy I have a party with 11 heroes. The smithy can only display 10.
  18. [BUG] Game launches and then exits (6 seconds)

Bannerlord was working yesterday. This morning, Steam updated the game. After the update, the game will not run anymore. The video I include shows the Bannerlord launcher loading, but it exits after about 6 seconds. I validated my Steam files, and one file failed. That was reacquired. But...
  19. Need More Info [BUG] Hideout info not showing after last update

I searched the forum and did not find any report of this problem. I'm playing the latest stable version e1.4.3. Hideout information does not show anymore when holding down the ALT key. Is this intentional? If I go in and there's a hundred bandits waiting for my party >>> game over.
  20. Resolved Typo: "change" should be "chance"

Latest stable version e1.4.3 Polearm skill tree: Braced "Increase your change to dismount..." should be "Increase your chance to dismount..."
Back
Top Bottom