Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
What is this?

FujairahMan

Recruit
I formed an army then I went into a town before all my parties could join up. But one of the parties coming to join my army was still outside the town.
When I tried to talk to that party's leader, my game crashed.

The crash is reproducible. I have a save file at the point when my army is in town, while the other party is still outside. I uploaded it to uploads.talesworld.com.

I made a new game and duplicated the crash. Here is the crash report ID. I can't copy and paste. The number is too long. So I took a screen shot.

Detailed Character Creation
Realistic Battle AI Module for v1.5.7 stable and 1.5.8 beta
Troop Collision and siege tower and castle stairs fix v1.4
The mod Detailed Character Creation manipulates the save game file. Using any mod that does that, is risking your save getting corrupted. Sometimes the corruption won't cause a problem until later on in the game, so you might be able to play the corrupted save for a few months, and then out of nowhere, it will stop working. So having a backup of your save game doesn't help you.
EDIT: Unrelated, but try playing without the Troop Collision mod, it's very old and might cause the troops to act weird.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

I have been working on this and am still working on this. I had to restart a campaign without mods. My character just got to level 2, so I can form an army now, but I need to build up influence to be able to do that.
Please be patient.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
Yes, the game still crashes as I have described before.
I have now a save file of the game without mods to the point where it crashes. Do you want me to upload it?

OK, I uploaded the save file to http://upload.taleworlds.com/.

My army is inside the town of Lageta. I have two units coming to join me: Nemos and Sudais. They are still both outside the town.
Nemos' unit is nearby. He is just outside the gates of the town, while Sudais' unit is a few hours away.

The members of my army are listed in the army formation window at the bottom right of the screen.

When I left click on Sudais' face, I do not have the option of talking to him because he is still too far away.

However, when I click on Nemos' face, I can talk to him, because he is nearby. But when I click to talk to him, the game crashes.

Back
Top Bottom