Version number
e1.5.8.265256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

FujairahMan

Recruit
The people of Saneopa built two bridges. See the map below.
The first one crosses the river to the north of the town. It gives the townsfolk access to that area. This is a good bridge.
The second bridge does not make sense. Why would the people of Saneopa build a bridge (marked A on the map below) that they can't have direct access to? They have to travel around mountains to the north and east to get to the bridge. Also, anyone from the south side of the river will have to cross that strange bridge and then travel around the same mountains to get to Saneopa.
The more logical place for the town planners to put a bridge would be one directly south of the town (marked B on the map).
If the people of Saneopa did not build that bridge, then who did? And for what logical reason?
If you want to keep the bridge at A, then keep it. But PLEASE put another bridge at B.

They should add a second bridge at the location you marked as B.

I hate the entire region around Saneopa. i call the area the "Concrete Hills". It is unnecessarily maze like, with blobs on concrete spread around to make much of the terrain impassible. Just a terrible place to pass through if you are in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom