Search results for query: *

• Users: Jdue89
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jdue89

SP - General [Suggestion] what are you?, some deity?!

I suggest to alter (lower) the calculated value of tiefs, when bribing nobles to join you. I noticed that as soon as a noble had just 1 (!) castle he would think himself a smartass and demand 1 trillion+ denars for him to join. the value at which nobles assign to them selves when they have...
  2. Jdue89

SP - General [Suggestion] OH no, he didn't... !

I suggest that there be put a cooldown on faction change. I noticed that whenever i persuaded a noble lord to join me (at the cost of a kingdom re. 1 million Denars ONE MILLION!), they would literally just leave the kingdom they just agreed to join within a few ticks (days), and join my enemy...
  3. Jdue89

SP - General [Suggestion] Rearrange perks / PART 1 (Vigor/Control/Endurance) \

PART 1: There are multiple skill trees that has perks which needs to be in other skill trees or shuffled around in their current tree, to make sense. lets go though them in order. One Handed: The idea behind the one-handed skill is to act as tank (shields) or opt out for a more balanced...
  4. Jdue89

Resolved Save failed

"Save failed - Save file cannot create" bug. Happens: Random, persists when happening. happens on every type of save file (save as, save, quick save, auto save) occurred over 3 different new starts !, have reinstalled game, even re-installed windows so windows is fresh and not the issue...
  5. Jdue89

Aim priority of AI on horseback against player on horseback

AI tries to target your legs when you are on horse. great, as it should! IF AI is holding a long pike they should NOT target legs as 1st priority, but the chest or even the horse. (that's a suggestion) My bug (or at least i think it is) when the player is on horseback the AI on horseback will...
  6. Jdue89

SP - General [Suggestions] Minor skill overhaul/change

Focus points can have other purposes then just a xp modiffer. What I propose is, redoing some of the perk into the focus point system. Investing in a specific skill unlocks some advantages, and rewards you for the game style you choose for you and your companions. examples. having 5 focus...
  7. Jdue89

SP - General [Suggestions] Armor Material Type

Consider adding a modifier called "Material type" to armor sets. Ex.1 item: Imperial cloth coif material type : cloth Ex.2. item: Rangers Mail Shirt material type: Metal/mail Ex.3. item: Vlandian Plate Armor material type: Metal/plate Ex.4. item: Vladian Gambeson material type: padded cloth...
Back
Top Bottom