Resolved Save failed

Users who are viewing this thread

"Save failed - Save file cannot create" bug.

Happens: Random, persists when happening.
happens on every type of save file (save as, save, quick save, auto save)

occurred over 3 different new starts !, have reinstalled game, even re-installed windows so windows is fresh and not the issue.

All saves loads fine. when loading back, and playing, the "save failed, save file cannot create" do not occur at same places, or even at same times.
when it happens, it will NOT go away on that save file. this bug happens a lot now! Playing on Beta, bug occured on beta, do not know if this happens in Main also.

It keeps popping up on the current version for me. This is a brand new game on 1.2. Doesn't seem to be anything that causes it, but it creates a "name.tmp" save file that just crashes if you try to load it. Same thing happens with manual saves after this happens.

Got the same issue and I'm not on the beta branch. I played a lot the camping, reached tier 3 clan and now I can't save anymore (Save failed!). I can't save either overwriting old save files.

I switched off updating for this game as updates just ruin save game and wastes invested Time.
Gonna turn on updates like after half-year or year. :smile:

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom