Search results for query: *

1. MP Suggestion: Make Friends In Party Highlighted During Multiplayer.

Whenever I queue into a 60v60 siege with my friends, we have a blast, but it is essentially impossible to find one another. The kill feed is hidden off in the upper right, and you can only see peoples' names by holding alt and looking at them. I don't have time to give all of these manual inputs...
  2. Need More Info Bug: Game Icon doesn't Load/Exist on Windows

Summary / Reproduction: I have multiple monitors and I've realized that on all of my other screens that M&BB isn't full-screen on, the tab for the game has a generic "Windows Applet" icon. It doesn't have a custom one. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be one and it just happens to not be...
  3. Resolved Bug: Self-Icon Hidden Behind GUI Panels

Summary / Reproduction: Whenever my character is off-screen, there is an icon to indicate where I am (it follows along the border of the screen). This icon has a lower depth than information panels, so it gets lost often. This is particularly noticeable when I am in a joint-army and my camera is...
  4. Resolved Bug: Excessive Notifications For Prisoner Recruitment

Summary / Reproduction: Whenever I am currently holding prisoners in my party that are capable of being recruited, I consistently and repeatedly get a party notification (the little red exclamation point in the lower left). I always click on it thinking some of my men are ready to upgrade, only...
  5. Resolved Bug: Gear Color Comparison Missing.

Summary / Reproduction: Very soon into a new campaign (it initially works correctly), the color coordination of comparing new gear to currently-equipped gear, breaks. Whenever I hover over new gear, it will show both my current gear and the new gear side-by-side and each of their respective...
  6. Resolved Bug: Command Flag and Group Visibility Features Clash

Summary / Reproduction: Whenever I am giving my soldiers commands and I have the flag icon moving around with my mouse, if I also press the ALT key to show the enemy groups in the distance, the command flag starts going bonkers. It starts glitching back and forth between 2 points. I do not know...
  7. Suggestion: Better Prisoner Maintenance.

Whenever I am looking at the prisoner menu post-fight, it would be nice if the prisoners are kept in gold-worth order. It's pretty inconvenient to have to sift through them and find the most valuable ones. I'd like to just deposit all of my current prisoners into the pool of them, have them sort...
  8. Need More Info Bug: World Movement, Missing Collision Boxes.

Summary / Reproduction: When traversing the world map, I realize that my character sometimes doesn't acknowledge obstacles that are in the way and just blatantly passes through them. I guess some parts of the map are missing the collision boxes? 2 places that stand out particularly well are: 1)...
  9. Resolved Bug: Missing Starvation Text

Summary / Reproduction: Whenever I am moving around with a joint-army, I make sure to bring loads of food (to keep the cohesion up). I realize sometimes I have to share my food with the other starving soldiers. When I do this it says "you gain [quantity]." I'm assuming there is supposed to be...
  10. Resolved Bug: Broken Siege AI

Summary / Reproduction: Whenever sieging a castle with multiple war machines, everyone bails on their current war machine whenever another one punctures the city. I noticed this when I had men using a battering ram and other men using a siege tower. The battering ram punctured the wall slightly...
  11. Suggestion: Camera During Siege, Post-Death Should Work Differently.

When I die mid-siege, it moves me to spectator mode. I'm this floating camera. That's cool. But when I try to fly through the main gate of the castle / city, my camera teleports above the castle. I can't actually move my camera through the main gate. I actually can't move my camera through any...
  12. Suggestion: Make GUI Panel Significantly Smaller.

As the title implies, I feel like the info panels in the game (while traversing the world) are way too big (such as when visiting a village). This is particularly noticeable when in a joint-army. Not only is my camera locked (which is a tad ludicrous in itself), but I also have this big ass...
Back
Top Bottom