Search results for query: *

• Users: ramzamzam9
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General A Diary for long term motivation

Hi there! I'm playing Bannerlord now for more than 1000h and played Warband before. Always singleplayer, as I'm not the kind of an online Multilplayer. So what I came to realize is, that both games lack a late-game motivation. And they have to. The problem with Sandbox Games is, that they...
  2. SP - General Could you give us cinematic prebattle scenes (QOL)

Hey guys, as this is the suggestions thread, this is just a quality of life suggestion. Could it be possible, to give us cinematic prebattle scenes, representing weather, armys and terrain. Would be so nice to have a camera flying over the battlefield before battle. With some closeups of some of...
  3. In Progress Weierd moving textures are back in 1.5.10

Summary: The weierd moving textures are back in at least Aserai Hideouts How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope Scene Name (if related): Aserai Hideout Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: RTX 2070 GPU Driver Version: DCH 461.40 CPU: AMD Ryzen...
  4. SP - General Value for visiting town scenes

Just a quick thought about the value of visiting town scenes. I know, it might be discussed already, but it's just a quick thought of mine as I started a new try with 1.5.10. Entering towns and taverns can already be a benefit if you're looking for trade deals by talking to people. Especialy in...
  5. Exploiting Siege Engines as a defender

First, I like the way, how effective siege engines are right now. Especially on defender side. It means as an attacker you have to build some too, or your towers and your ram will be destroyed in no time. Nice so far. But in combination with retreating as a defender this means you can hold any...
  6. Resolved Party still around (somewhere) after death of companion

Summary: A Companion of me, leading his own party, died in battle. His Party though stayed in my Army with about 14 men. After disbanding my army this little party wandered arround and is now blocking one of my partyslots. (says 4/4 but only showing 3 on my clan screen). I saw them once and...
  7. Barter Prisoner out of Prison

I'm currenty sieged in a fortress of mine, holding a lord of the enemy faction captive. Would be nice to be able to sell him out for not attacking me while besieged. Don't see the point, why I shouldn't be able to ransom him out even though he's not in the list of the prisoners of my party.
  8. My thoughts after 80h of gameplay

Hey guys, as the title suggests I want to share some of my thoughts about Bannerlords Singleplayer Gameplay. First things first, just my thoughts about my way of playing it in english - not native, mild (very mild) dyslexia, dictionary at hand and old enough not to care verry much ;) - but...
  9. Getting Horse back when upgrading

I like the Idea, that I actualy have to have a horse to upgrade a unit from Infantry to Cavalry. But not getting it back when upgrading from a horse to a war horse unit, that's unrealistic. And if upgrading is to cheap then, just make it more expensive or at least say, it's done it's duty in war...
  10. I heard you may need some help with a problem? - Or the opportunity of text.

This is absolutly minor and maybe just me, but this phrase sets me up every time, as I heard nothing. I mean nobody came to me and said for example "Hey Unqid might need help with something." It's absolutly unimportand at this state of the game, I know, but these little things shouting "I am a...
  11. SP - General Variations for Starting Point

As Savegames already have been broken and the official statement is, that it might happen again, I would love to have a little variation for starting a game. Like not always at the same point, maybe based on choices you made while creating a new Charakter. So if you want to play as offspring of...
Back
Top Bottom