Resolved Party still around (somewhere) after death of companion

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: A Companion of me, leading his own party, died in battle. His Party though stayed in my Army with about 14 men. After disbanding my army this little party wandered arround and is now blocking one of my partyslots. (says 4/4 but only showing 3 on my clan screen). I saw them once and talked to them but I just had the option to fight them, "causing a war with ." I hesitated and now they are probably lying on a beach somwhere in the south enjoying their retirement on my payroll :grin:
How to Reproduce
:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.5.0.238348
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: RTX2070
CPU: Threadripper 1920x
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I solved the ıssue by fıghtıng the party as I found them. But I fear ıt hapened agaın. Thıs tıme I made an extra save fıle. The Party of my dead companıon ıs stıll ın my Army (Agdıl the Lucky) but not lısted as a Party anymore whıle stıll blockıng my Partyslot. As soon as I dısband my army, the only way to get rıd of thıs party ıs by fıghtıng them. I just send you the fıle vıa the lınk. Hope ıt worked (never done ıt before :wink: )

Might be related to this, but when Companions in my Party die with an assigned role, this role vanishes and can't be reassigned to another companion.

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom