Search results for query: *

1. Auto Block

GUYS JUST GET GOOD
    haha trust me mate I have been at the trainer for days ever since the game came out and have tried to get good, every time I happen to beat the normal trainer the veteran kicks seven shades of crap out of me before I can even actually block him once.
    I have tried the mouse and the movement keys and I am still as bad as I was on Monday XD
  2. Auto Block

Being exposed to have auto-block or auto-aim in multiplayer will get you immediately banned from any server in a heartbeat. Might as well just chug along playing the game without it, build your skill blocking, as when mods release for the game you'll be glad you did.
    That's the thing, we don't want the automatic block for multiplayer, just for single-player campaign :grin: to have the option to choose between manual and automatic blocking would be a godsend.
  3. Patch Notes e1.0.4

thank you for the work gents :grin:
  4. Auto Block

agreed, I understand that a lot of people do not want the setting in multiplayer but the option should definitely be available in single player campaign :smile:
  5. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

We get it, you don't like the game. It is hopeless, everything sucks, you hate the devs yada yada.

Why exactly are you still here flaming on the forum?
    hahaha brilliant
  6. Auto blocking

agreed
  7. Auto Block

But surely if it’s just enabled for single player it won’t affect multiplayer? We just want it for the single player campaign:grin:
  8. Auto Block

Yes please :grin:
  9. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Not yet. The itemization is very bad tho'. Very few weapons in the game, we need more variety.

It's so disappointing that a game which is for 8 freakin' years in development has less weapons than the previous!!! Which was not so good anyway, let's be real!

How many weapons were in those ages and none in the game.

Do they even care about this? Do they care about their game anyway???
    In sieges I saw a horse climbing a ladder, npc's spawning on a roof, low frame rate on very low settings, crashes, etc.
    How is it possible that the npc's don't even unmount in siege and they are all trying to climb the ladder?

After 8 years this? The level of incompetence is beyond imagine. I've never saw a game poorly made like this in my whole life.
    What is not bugged here? Is there anything that it isn't bugged?

It's really hard to play. Everything is copy paste, not to mention. They didn't even bothered to make it a little more different than Warband. This is warband with few extra features that don't even work at all!

This is not even a beta!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion :smile: but let us remember that the game is in early release and that it has only been out for the last four days

The devs are also working to resolve the major issues first like the issues with crashes and such. they do seem to be coming out with patches and hotfixes daily. I would say give the game some time and let us see what it is like in a week or even a months time :grin:
  10. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I was a huge fan of Warband and I'm not disapointed. You kept the good things in the previous game but with better graphic, more ergonomic gestion of the screen, companion etc.

Of course, now it lacks lots of option, like building your own empire, and some features should be improved (faster leveling, less boring smithing, snowballing factions, limitation in number of companions, etc) but it's only early access so I'm sure it will be epic at the end.

We just need to wait for mods because it was part of the fun too :razz: Imagine Pendor ou Warhammer with the Bannerlord setting :love:
    Thumbs up to this comment
  11. Is there anyway an automatic blocking mod could be made for Single Player?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I just have one simple question. Is there any way that an automatic blocking mod could be made for Single Player? if automatic blocking is not added to the complete game of Bannerlords. Just a thought, Thanks again,
  12. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Yes, i have heard other people have had the same problem, i tried melee combat with an Imperial Legionary, and i feel worthless when i mostly lose to even one of them, let alone two .In easy setting Melee Ai is hard, and at higher levels it can be hell, i feel that even with autoblock it would give a fair challenge.

I respect Talewords, Armagan and their games a lot, they deliver so to say, you could say i am a fanboy, but still why not give the people the possibility to play with autoblock, with the manual blocking you can trully challenge yourself,no doubt but i don't wan't to be challenged at all times. At some point i would play with manual block, WHEN i am more skilled and understand the different mechanics, weapon classes and tricks like i did in Warband and MP. More options can't hurt,right?

I just hope that Calum or some other manager or developer could hear us, and give us a helping hand so that we could more easily advance if we wanted to take it easier.

Respectfully Arttu Joonatan Taimi "NorthWind" and i wish you all good health and good times.
    Completely agree
  13. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I am very happy of the frequent bugfixes and glitch fixes, Talewords cares about delivering an engaging experience, for that i applaud them. The graphics are much improved from Warband. Factions,weapons and architecture are varied and the blood effects plus combat feels more active. BUT there is one simple mechanic that annoys me somewhat and thats the absence of autoblock. I have played Mount and Blade since the early beta of 2006(Zendar rules) and have brought every game from Warband to With fire and sword and i started with automatic blocking. In time i did play the game with manual blocking but i stil i have prefered the automatic blocking and inverse movement. It would attract more players when you would have an option for both player "classes". For more casual players and those who prefer an easier overall experience: autoblock, and for those who want challenge and more dangerous and risky adventure: manual block. I am sorry if this was off-topic or too preachy. My wish is just that the game could be tweaked so that its in YOUR skill level and playstyle.
    I completely agree with you, I have played Bannerlord the last few days and have put hours AND hours into the trainer to try and practice manual block and I cannot seem to get the hang of it. the option to have automatic block would be a godsend.
  14. Troop Trees and auto block

bring back automatic blocking in single-player please :smile:
  15. To many whining kids

Since they anounced that soon gonna be Early Access release, i knew, there will be some people, that will cry and whine about everything in the game, but i couldn't imagine how many there will be.

People, chill the f*ck down. This is early access, show some respect to TaleWorld and say thanks, for giving you a good discount number and early access to try and play the game. Stop whining like a little bit*hes and have some pation to wait for future updates, fixes and etc. Early access means that you can play the game and help out developers fix everything, to make game playble, enjoyble and fun.You do not suppose to have FUN right now.

People that make this stupid topics how they are dissapointed are completely ungratefull idiots that can't just appreciate the new part of Mount And Blade history.

Game is awesome and has a very bright and beautifull future. If you want to share your opinion, do it the right way, respecting TaleWorlds and their work. They read everything and i am pretty sure they see what community wants and soon they will do it.
    totally agree with everything you said
  16. In Progress Bring forth the community

I definitely agree with the automatic blocking.
  17. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

can I ask why allowing someone to auto block in their single player is going to upset another players single player campaign? XD the option to change between the two should be their in my opinion :grin:
  18. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Folks, let’s try and calm down please, I am one of the players that would like the OPTION for automatic blocking in Single Player. The forum is to discuss not start an argument XD
  19. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I’m just curious how adding auto block to SINGLE PLAYER would seem to anger or upset so many people.
    People who need or want automatic blocking will choose it in options.
    People who want manual blocking will choose that
    Simples :grin:
    I don’t think there’s any need to name call or abuse other players
  20. Brilliant, thank you for the quick response. I love the game but just think it's missing that...

Brilliant, thank you for the quick response. I love the game but just think it's missing that one bit :D
Back
Top Bottom