Search results for query: *

• Users: Koyaan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

-10% Gain in the last month... Considering we are on track to full release by around march of next year I just cant see how you can pull off increasing your player count at the current rate of development. Especially if you are ignoring the most requested features of the player base (example...
  2. Lack of maps and poor map rotation in TDM

During the modding tools showcase we were told that creating a siege scene takes 4 weeks (timestamped) Since AI pathing/ levels/ siege equipment etc aren't needed for TDM maps its reasonable to assume they would take much much shorter to make ( I scene'd for 2-3 years for the full invasion...
  3. $$ Money Exploit $$

EXPLOIT 1: Location: Seonon Arena/ possibly others Enemy AI will ignore you if you are hid behind this shield, they will prioritize other bots they can lock onto, the only bot you have to kill is the first and last one. Bots avoid shooting through the ruined wagon too it seems. EXPLOIT 2...
  4. Amazing work with the patches!

I just wanna say thank you Taleworlds staff for all the work you are putting in to fix these issues, its only been a few days and so many major issues have been fixed so quickly so this really gives me hope for the future of this game even though some mechanics arent quite there yet. Especially...
  5. Caleus Castle broken AI mesh

Enemy AI are stuck near the back and friendly AI do not bring up the siege ladders on the right side of the castle. Coming across a lot of weird AI behaviors during sieges, hope this helps
  6. Dungeon 'bug'

7. Please discuss the class system with your fans

Please please please just talk to us about it. Its clear the majority of your fans are still not satisfied with the class system and your reasoning for it. If you really do care about the community at least reassure us that modders will be able to change it back to how it was in warband. Its...
  8. Resolved Family feud quest broken.

As I'm about to kill Olichor of Zestea he starts a new dialog and I I can no longer progress the quest. The quest seems to work fine for other players but this keeps happening to me after multiple attempts.
Back
Top Bottom