Please discuss the class system with your fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Please please please just talk to us about it.
Its clear the majority of your fans are still not satisfied with the class system and your reasoning for it.
If you really do care about the community at least reassure us that modders will be able to change it back to how it was in warband.
Its going to be months or longer till we leave EA and by that point MP will be stale. At least let us customize our armour loadouts
Thank you Talewords, if it wasnt for this one singular issue I would recommend the game to others because I am having so much fun with singleplayer but I just cant justify 60 euro for single player alone

Lol "Its going to be months or longer till we leave EA and by that point MP will be stale" Sure, look at native warband MP. very active after 10 years.

I like the class system at is is. Keep up the good work Taleworlds!

Lol "Its going to be months or longer till we leave EA and by that point MP will be stale" Sure, look at native warband MP. very active after 10 years.

+1 they have native warband if they want to play this system. mount and siege is still existing xD

They will not. We had a 30 or 40 page thread in the beta that was meant to discuss the class system. People gave massive, detailed explanations as to why it's just not good. I don't recall any responses from the dev team.

.... yeah, warbands MP was alive for so long due to the warband loadout system, thats the point

Ah yes, thank you for inadvertently proving our point.

yikes, imagine being this much of a contrarian

I would just love for taleworlds to discuss anything with any of us. They almost never respond to any feedback unless it's a glitch. Do we even have a roadmap, or any real commentary on the current state of things? Taleworlds community relations is extremely poor, and it shows through on issues like this.

TW created a thread just about that in the Beta section that is now gone. In the oppost and several following posts they gave their reasoning on why they think the new system is superior and I completely agree, in fact I was making similar points in previous player-made threads. Some players tried to argue, but I found their arguments to be pretty weak.

And yeah I'm pretty sure it will be moddable.

TW created a thread just about that in the Beta section that is now gone. In the oppost and several following posts they gave their reasoning on why they think the new system is superior and I completely agree, in fact I was making similar points in previous player-made threads. Some players tried to argue, but I found their arguments to be pretty weak.

Bruh, not one time did you counter their arguements in that thread, neither did the devs. If people can at least make me see the point of having the class system over the customized warband style then I'd let it go but not when it seems like Warband's style is better both for fun and for competitive.

I find that the system has the potential to be a deep improvement over warband, but needs substantial tweaking on issues that have been very widely discussed already.

What about people like myself who are supportive of the class system and actually enjoy it? Do we not get a say?
Vastly more of a say than the overwhelming majority of the playerbase, apparently.

Could you please explain to me the reasons as to why you prefer this class system over Warband's?

Vastly more of a say than the overwhelming majority of the playerbase, apparently.

Could you please explain to me the reasons as to why you prefer this class system over Warband's?

It brings personality. Makes me feel like part of the faction and adds purpose to multiplayer battles. If I want to be a berserker I go sturgia. If I want to be an archer I go Khuzait. If I want to be cavalry or xbowman I go vlandia etc. Warband in comparison felt generic.

It brings personality.
That's an interesting take considering that's one of the key problems most people have; Bannerlord's system strips all individual quirks and personality away from players and turns everyone into clones. Bannerlord objectively guts the player's ability to form any ingame personality whatsoever, either through appearance, or unusual gameplay choices.

Makes me feel like part of the faction and adds purpose to multiplayer battles.
I'm not sure I understand this one?

If I want to be a berserker I go sturgia. If I want to be an archer I go Khuzait. If I want to be cavalry or xbowman I go vlandia etc. Warband in comparison felt generic.
Once again; it is Bannerlord that is utterly generic. You have access to specifically generic ""choices"" for which there is no variation. In Warband, you couldn't play a "berzerker" type character with half the factions properly. Some factions didn't have heavy cavalry, some factions had crossbows while others had archers. Some had axes, most didn't, etc. Now in Bannerlord, all of the factions have horse archers, and the remainder of the ""choices"" are bland and uninspired with no different way to approach the game, railroading you into generic and bland classes with no flavour or choice, and restricting the player's ability to choose classes they want to play.

Back
Top Bottom