Search results for query: *

1. Fief and Lords Issues

I believe if you get your trade value up to 225, you will be able to include towns and castles in barter attempts... i am striving to reach that number now on my first play through that has survived through all the patches

While that is not a bad skill (if it's implemented) its skill requirement is too high to be of any practical use. 225 takes some dedication to trade to get. maybe if it was a lower charm lever like 75 or 100 I think it would be doable. That way you still have to work for the option, but it's a skill you get passively by interacting with lords.
  2. Fief and Lords Issues

So I quit playing for a while to wait for more content to become available and have been super impressed by all the work that has been done to the game. That being said the things that are ruining the game for me are the inability to give away fiefs and the price of recruiting lords. I am...
  3. Companion quest requires very high skills

I agree, the requirements are too high seeing as no matter how much you use your companions, they rarely level up in anything other than combat.
  4. Massive casualties when entering a besieged settlement

Sadly this is exactly what i experience aswell. I get the point in the break through casualties, but for me this is actually the only way of defending a siege at the moment and apparently my skill level is not high enough or whatever, but it always takes about 60-75% of my army so the siege won't be fun after all because i got no army. Unfortunate!

Ive had the same experience with over 100 hours, when I break in to help the siege, they just up and leave refusing to fight with a player in the castle. As is the siege mechanic makes it so you will get to be on the receiving end of a siege, you cant even help by flanking them once the siege starts, which I think is dumb.
  5. Lords randomly leaving

It's honestly getting extremely aggravating. I can't make a stable kingdom when it takes hours to recruit a clan and they randomly leave for no reason. If it was only 1 or 2 I could get that maybe it was a demeanor thing. It's all my clans though, they are all leaving for no reason.
  6. Lords randomly leaving

Idk if this is a bug or supposed to be a thing, but does anyone else have lords just randomly leave them? I have 10 clans in my kingdom currently, but I constantly have to hunt down and get them back as they leave on a whim. There is no discernable reason for them to leave though. I have high...
  7. Current Empire building mechanics are fatally flawed imo.

My main problem with this system is that once you put in all that work, they will leave your kingdom without so much as a by your leave. Im constantly re-aquiring my old vassals that leave on whims. Which is ruining the game for me tbh.
  8. Resolved MODING MAGIC NEEDED, Or a fix

Can someone with the modders touch or the coders touch make a way to ungrey the declar button after a kingdom is created? Either that or does someone know if there is a console command for it? I could not find online.
  9. Store Bug

Right now in SP in every city everything is going x100 in price. Buying a 5k short bow costs 150k. The price is messed up with all items so far except the shields.
  10. Not able to help siege

Agreed, fighting them completely resets your siege?! And with me helping my town when an enemy siege is in front, why is at the very least a battle where I'm hitting from behind and my castle sallys out to help?! At the moment I am just sitting here dancing with an army of 500 that refuses to siege with me in the town, but also never breaks up because comps have near unlimited influence. Its frustrating and is killing the game for me. Its damn near unplayable. The farther I go the more it becomes a game where I say good concept bad execution. If it was just bugged, I could deal with that. There are mechanics that they made on purpose though, and these mechanics make it impossible to make a solo kingdom. I get that it isn't supposed to be easy. It shouldn't be straight up impossible though.
  11. Not able to help siege

Why is it that without that I cannot help defend any of my castles if there is a siege going? i can literally walk by them and have them not respond. The warband method worked much better and actually allowed for the ability to USE the castle defense. I cant even defend my own castles. Im not...
  12. Resolved PLEASE FIX

So I left Vladia as a mercenary. Which is another problem that needs addressing as leaving mercenary service hits -30 to each lord in the faction and the contract never runs out. Then took a Aesari town, made a kingdom, and made peace to stock up troops. But I cannot declare war on ANYONE because the button is permanently greyed out. Same goes with peace. To declare war I have to attack a village. To make peace i have to pay a lord 70k. Also Vladia legit took over the game, I'm only 150 days in and they are about to win. That needs fixed. I cant start a solo kingdom in the time the game naturally ends. However, the greyed out I have confirmed by searching is a bug, one that makes the game all but unplayable as it makes you lose a ton of relationship to do any kind of warfare.
  13. Resolved PLEASE FIX

I love the game but there are a few bugs making it unplayable. First off, I cannot declare war the correct way. This makes it so I have to raid villages to declare war, which lowers my relationship by 30 per person every time I go to war. FIX THAT! UNGREY THE BUTTON! Second is relationship...
  14. SP - General Ideas

First I would like to start out by saying I absolutely love this game and all it has to offer. However, there are some qualms I have with it. First is caravans, there is really no way to make caravans profitable that I can find. The way it is now its just they either bring in money or they...
Back
Top Bottom