Resolved PLEASE FIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Baradeer

Recruit
I love the game but there are a few bugs making it unplayable.

First off, I cannot declare war the correct way. This makes it so I have to raid villages to declare war, which lowers my relationship by 30 per person every time I go to war. FIX THAT! UNGREY THE BUTTON!

Second is relationship and charm. There is almost no way to raise charm atm, and everything you do lowers relationship. For a game that focuses so heavily on relationship, you need to have some ways to get it up from -20 other than letting them go free every time you attack them. this goes for people in villages to. If they even go -1 they refuse to let you work for them to get the relationship meter back up.

MOST IMPORTANTLY! FIX THE GAME ENDING SO GODDAM FAST! I gave Vladia a little edge in the fight against Britana and now without my interference they are taking over the game! I am attempting to make a solo kingdom and win lords to my side. I CANT DO THAT WITH A VLADIA THAT HAS 20k TROOPS! There needs to be a way to make the game go longer. The way it is now, once a faction starts winning, GG they will take the game and run off with it. Its making it unplayable for me.

This one isn't game breaking but I want import/export back. I liked bringing my character into new games, it gave more of a feeling of progression that made it enjoyable.

I love this game dearly, the entire series really, but these bugs are pretty big ones. I hope they get fixed soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I believe it is intended that you need some casus belli for declaring war.

But I am absolutely not sure about this, and I have not progressed far enough to reach a this situation.,

So I left Vladia as a mercenary. Which is another problem that needs addressing as leaving mercenary service hits -30 to each lord in the faction and the contract never runs out. Then took a Aesari town, made a kingdom, and made peace to stock up troops. But I cannot declare war on ANYONE because the button is permanently greyed out. Same goes with peace. To declare war I have to attack a village. To make peace i have to pay a lord 70k. Also Vladia legit took over the game, I'm only 150 days in and they are about to win. That needs fixed. I cant start a solo kingdom in the time the game naturally ends. However, the greyed out I have confirmed by searching is a bug, one that makes the game all but unplayable as it makes you lose a ton of relationship to do any kind of warfare.

Back
Top Bottom