Search results for query: *

1. dreamterror

[Warband] New Animations Mod

Hi, as some of you might probably already have played the "new animations mod" for the classical Mount & Blade, I've now converted it for Warband as well. I opened this new thread, because the previous one (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76185.0.html) contains a lot of discussion...
  2. dreamterror

Change attacking distance of enemies?

Hi, does anyone know something about changing the distance that enemies come towards the player for close combat? Does it depend on the weapons they have? Thanks in advance
  3. dreamterror

Creating new flags in header_animations

Hello, I really hope someone can help me a bit with this. I'm working on a mod for completely new combat animations for M&B. Yet there are 4 kinds of different attacks - defined by these flags: acf_thrust, acf_right_cut, acf_left_cut and  acf_overswing  Because I want to include completely...
  4. dreamterror

Tutorial: Replace the old animation with custom ones

This is a tutorial that shows how you can replace the old animations in Mount and Blade with self made ones. What you need: -Mount & Blade in version of 1.010 / 1.011 -OpenBRF by mtarini: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1466 -A program to edit animations – in this case we will use...
  5. dreamterror

OSP Animations New Animations Mod

Hello, as you can see, I'm almost new to this forum. I have a problem with creating a new mod. An animations mod. Before I started a thread about this in the German board, but because no one seemed to have an idea about my problem there, I try here now. So let me tell you. Since a new version...
  6. dreamterror

Neue Kampfanimationen erstellen

Hi an alle, folgendes: ich möchte einen Mod erstellen, der die (bisher wirklich bescheuerten) Kampfanimationen ersetzt. Da jetzt ja OpenBRF erschienen ist, habe ich auch Hoffnung, dass mir das gelingt. Ich habe jetzt mal probehalber 3 Stich-Animationen in 3ds max erstellt, krieg sie auch in...
Back
Top Bottom