Search results for query: *

1. SkyShadowing

Changing center leader/merchant races mid-game. (RESOLVED)

I'm working on a mod that adds a second 'race'. I have the walkers changing over, but now I'm working on getting the Guild Master, Armorer, Weaponsmith, etc. changing races too. Unfortunately, it's not working. Here's the current script: ("change_town_staff_race", [      ...
  2. SkyShadowing

Has Anyone Implemented Custom Banner System in Warband?

I was just wondering if anyone had actually re-coded the custom banner system that we see in things like Fire Arrow, Sword of Damocles, etc. into Warband. I've tried myself to do it several times, but I fail every time.
  3. SkyShadowing

(SPOILERS) Polish Ending. Really? REALLY?

So I played through the Polish storyline, and I rolled north through the Swedes, and I crushed the Muscovites, and I destroyed the Cossacks. I'm the King, I'm the ruler of all. Only Crimea still stands. Next thing I know, I get a message, and apparently King Tiberius I of the Polish-Lithuanian...
  4. SkyShadowing

Caravans: How To Make Money?

I've been bouncing some of these questions around in the Tips thread, but I see enough people in other threads having the same "problem" as me, so I figured a new thread for everybody would help everybody. First, I have no clue how to make money. I don't have a Trade Patent yet, and I'm not...
  5. SkyShadowing

Where can I get loans?

I remember there was ONE town that I could get a loan, but I can't remember which one. Anyone know where I can find a loan? I want to start sending out caravans, and a loan would go a long way towards that money. Poking and prodding at raiders doesn't cut it, especially when I lose as much money...
  6. SkyShadowing

What Terrain Type is 'Deep Ocean'- Adapting Water Travel to Warband - RESOLVED

I'm adapting Ruthven's water travel script for use in Warband, and I'm trying to use fords to represent oceans that you can sail on. I'm having trouble getting the icon to switch based on that, though. The only way I know the trigger is working is that immediately after starting a game, my...
  7. SkyShadowing

Emergent Faction Problems (Warband)

I'm creating a new faction that emerges for my personal, practice mod. The 20 "Barons" of my kingdom emerge as expected, but the ruler doesn't appear. In the notes, no line appears, not his name, title, renown, controversy, or lack of fiefs, just "click links to see info". I'm also setting the...
  8. SkyShadowing

New Race Gender References (Warband)

I've modded a new race (male and female) into my game, and male members of my race keep getting referred to as "lady" and "her" and "she" (haven't really tested female). In addition, they can't try and marry free females. Is there any way to fix it so that they are referred to as the proper...
  9. SkyShadowing

Problems with a Script

I've been working on getting a new race into the game, and so far have met with great success. However, M&B scripting, indeed Python scripting, is a new territory for me. This script is supposed to have it set up so that if a faction made up of the new race (culture type 6) controls a town or...
  10. SkyShadowing

Stange head-based texture problem...

I have no idea what's wrong, but my texture works nearly perfectly EXCEPT for one thing on the cloned side. The first "inch" or so of the texture is screwed up. The other side is perfect. Any idea what's wrong?
Back
Top Bottom