Search results for query: *

1. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General Add additional Spawn Tags to Arena Master scene

Scenario: I am working on a mod that adds different types of NPCs throughout a town. I am looking to add an NPC specifically to the Arena scene, where you speak with the Arena Master. Unfortunately, there are no spawn tags outside of the Arena Master himself and the door so when adding an NPC...
  2. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General ArrangementOrder - Override _runRestriction for custom formation behavior

I'm working on a bodyguard mod where I am trying to create a custom formation that protects the player. What I'm looking to do is have some agents following the player around at full speed but in a square or circle formation. The issue I'm running into though, is that there is a 'run...
  3. Peanut_Brother

Discussion General Is TW still open to modding based suggestions?

With it being so close to the October release, is TW still fully open to taking modding based suggestions? i.e. "If you changed system abc I could accomplish what I need to for my mod". I would think that TW is likely aiming to greatly reduce the extent of changes to existing systems as they...
  4. Peanut_Brother

Suggestion General Please consider storing the 'Reason' behind a Relation change

There are many reasons relation may change between two entities in BL and being able to access the reasons behind a given relation would enable modders to bring more life to NPCs in the game, through differing interactions based on what actually happened between two individuals. As an example...
  5. Peanut_Brother

SP - UI Game log (bottom left) Filtering

There is so much information that comes through the game log that I often find myself completely ignoring it and at worse, missing information that I'm interested in. This issue is of course, much worse when at full campaign speed. I think it could be valuable to have some control over what...
  6. Peanut_Brother

SP - Battles & Sieges Tournament Sounds: Dynamic Crowd Cheering and Victory Fanfare

While I think tournaments are great, and one of the biggest improvements over warband, I think there are some opportunities on the Audio side that could really add to the experience. 1. Dynamic crowd noise: - The steady crowd noise is better than nothing, but it would be great to hear some...
  7. Peanut_Brother

SP - Scenes Placing torches for light around Arena scenes for when it's dark-ish

Issue: While Tournaments and Arena fights are only available during the day, you can certainly find yourself joining during the morning or evening where visibility in general is lower than it is in the middle of the day. Possible Solution: Placing Torches around the arena would: look cool...
  8. Peanut_Brother

SP - General Choosing your banner should be a reward for attaining clan tier 1

It's always felt strange to me that at the start of a new campaign, as a nobody, my character is parading around with a banner as it doesn't feel warranted yet. It's certainly a small change, but getting to design your banner once your character is a little more established would be a fun...
  9. Peanut_Brother

SP - UI World Map UI: 'Days until no food' should be main stat instead of 'Number of Consumable Items'

I have a small piece of feedback/suggestion for the world map UI. Every single time I have looked at the 'Number of Consumable Items' icon it has been to expand it and read the 'Days until no food' statistic. I can't think of a single time I've wanted to know how many food items I've had in my...
  10. Peanut_Brother

SP - UI Quick encounter screen Depth of Field pixelation

When DoF is disabled, the background pictures of the new(ish) quick encounter screens are incredibly pixelated. Maybe DoF should be enforced for this screen?
  11. Peanut_Brother

SP - Quests Quest rewards need to be ‘buffed’... or do they?

I find that during my playthroughs, questing consistently becomes an area of the game that falls off incredibly quick for me. Once I have assembled a solid little war party the small amount of gold and/or relation I gain from questing do not scale well with the needs of the player. Gold -...
  12. Peanut_Brother

Resolved Unarmed combat results in null reference exception.

I'm writing a mod that involves a fist fight in a bar (I'm using Mission.StartCustomFight() and passing dropWeapons=true as an arg). After a few seconds into testing the fight, it crashes with a System.NullReferenceException. After doing some debugging, it looks like there might need to be an...
  13. Peanut_Brother

SP - General The player's lack of participation in the campaign simulation

Over my time with Bannerlord early access, I have developed many feelings and opinions on what the game needs(as most people here have). Despite having all these separate suggestions, when I step back and really think about it, most of them can be traced back to one high level issue- Playing...
  14. Peanut_Brother

SP - General Small text suggestion based on Dev updates #4

In the latest dev updates video (#4), the new 'Quick Talk' option for town notables was showcased. Now we will see 2 options, 'Talk' and 'Quick Talk'. I think the labels for these 2 options are a little too similar and may be unclear to new/returning players. Why not Change the 'Talk' option...
Back
Top Bottom