Search results for query: *

• Users: Winnie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Winnie

Need More Info [v1.2.7] Duel Mode Client Crash

Summary: I was just staying as an observer in the Duel Mode Server when the Client suddenly crashed without warning, this is a common crash, please investigate in detail How to Reproduce: It is possible to stay on a duel server for long periods of time. Scene Name (if related)...
  2. Winnie

Enables more maps to appear in the poll screen at the same time

FI3 team make it possible, this shouldn't be too difficult, 5maps doesn't seem to be enough right now. @Dejan
  3. Winnie

Need More Info Unable to Add Sounds to Multiplayer Module

Summary: https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/playing-sounds/adding-custom-sounds/ I'm trying to add some sounds to Multiplayer Module by following the document in detail. But none of these sounds even recognize the soundIndex (soundIndex = -1) correctly or play properly in the game (Multiplayer...
  4. Winnie

In Progress Unreasonably "AutoTeamBalanceThreshold" Settings

Here's how you describe "AutoTeamBalanceThreshold" : Maximum player imbalance between team 1 and team 2. But by decompiling the "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.dll" I found that your code does this (in the image). By setting AutoTeamBalanceThreshold to 1, servers will allow 2 players imbalance...
  5. Winnie

In Progress Not All Players are Ready to Join

Summary: Players may trigger "Not All Players are Ready to Join" after exiting the server abnormally, this will prohibit them from entering the server again until it is restarted. How to Reproduce: Players exiting the server abnormally. Also the community has given a behavior fix for this...
  6. Winnie

In Progress Dedicated Server Shutting Down with Delay during Map Changes

Summary: Dedicated Server Shutting Down with Delay during Map Changes. This problem is most likely to occur on servers with more than 40 players. It seems that lobby actively disconnects from the server during the map change phase. It is not clear why, but it greatly affects the number of...
  7. Winnie

In Progress Skirmish Client Will Crash after More Than 6 Players on One Side Immediately

Summary: Skirmish Client Will Crash after More Than 6 Players on One Side Immediately. How to Reproduce: Make one side have 7 players, all players on a side with more than 7 will crash. "[Custom Server] Fixed a server crash that occurred when more than 6 players joined a team during a skirmish...
  8. Winnie

Resolved Captain Client & Server Will Crash after More Than 8 Players on One Side at the Round Starts

Summary: Captain Client & Server Will Crash after More Than 8 Players on One Side at the Round Starts. How to Reproduce: Make one side have 9 players after round start, Client & Server will crash at the same time. Media (Screenshots & Video): There is no log or other information, because it is...
  9. Winnie

In Progress Captain Server Will Crash after Respawn a Large Number of Agent at the Round Starts

Summary: Captain Server Will Crash after Respawn a Large Number of Agent at the Round Starts. The probability of this issue occurring on different maps is different, presumably related to the number of respawn points placed on each map. But it seems that some community players have fixed the...
  10. Winnie

Custom Server Disconnected From Custom Battle Server Manager

This has been a problem since the release of custom server files. For CN, disconnection happens every hour when there are players in the server, and there are not many players online anymore. Sometimes you can't even get into the game lobby without VPN enabled! Fix your lobby and your custom...
  11. Winnie

Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

I am very pleased that Taleworlds recently opened up custom battle servers in Europe and North America. Battle mode is definitely the most anticipated game mode, I asked @NIN3 several times if it could open a similar server in East Asia, only to be told that the custom server is still in a small...
  12. Winnie

In Progress [1.7.2]Problems with the new battlefield support system

Summary: The new improved battlefield support system will gradually reduce the number of battlefield personnel At one point, this support system turned 1000 men into 300vs300 Please improve this system so that the number of soldiers is always the same as the player set Only the beginning of the...
  13. Winnie

开发更新#7:多人游戏决斗模式和战斗地形系统

原帖链接:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/development-update-7-multiplayer-duel-mode-and-battle-terrain-system.439806/ Youtube视频链接: 卡拉迪亚的战士们,你们好! 在这次的开发视频中,我们来看看一个新的多人游戏模式和战斗地形系统的更新。 我们希望你们喜欢这个视频! 前言 卡拉迪亚的战士们,你们好!欢迎来到开发更新#7。 和往常一样,我们会看看游戏最近和将来的一些改变。我们希望你喜欢这个视频! 多人游戏决斗模式...
  14. Winnie

Share a video of a competition in China

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1pU4y1x7mq This competition is a 3v3 heavy infantry battle, welcome your comments!:grin:
  15. Winnie

Feedback about CrashThrough in e1.5.4

Today I test some 2h weapons that are easy to CrashThrough in e.1.5.3. I'm glad to see that things have improved. Now only 2h-hammers can CrashThrough the Shield. CrashThrough Damage also become more normal. But there are some problems need to be fixed: 1.In actual tests, these weapons...
  16. Winnie

In Progress [e1.5.0] Vlandian peasant has a texture abnormal hat

Please fix it, the peasant hat is white now
  17. Winnie

Resolved [e1.4.3&e1.5.0]The billhook can be switched to one-handed mode via X

In e1.4.3 , the axe of Knight also can be use by one-handed, please fix it :smile:
  18. Winnie

Where is the CN(East Asian) Server now?

I'm a Chinese player, I always have 50 ping in Cn server ever; but now I have 128 ping in Cn server with VPN, even though a Thailand player have 28 ping in CN server without Vpn. So, my question is where is the CN server now? Official please give me the answer.
Back
Top Bottom