Search results for query: *

1. Tastesslikevictory

It has not been 8 years...

Just to clear up some misconceptions, it has not been 8 years in devolopment. TaleWorlds has restarted multiple times throughout the devolopment phase to build their own engine, and anybody that knows how devolopment works, knows that that is quite an undertaking, especially for such a small...
  2. Tastesslikevictory

“There are no new features compared to warband”

1. This is early access, if you’ve read the early access announcements, you would know that the bigger newer features will be added in as time goes on 2. There are many new features in warband, including: siege weapons, more ways to siege the castle(more then one ladder), dynasties, children...
  3. Tastesslikevictory

Early access

Just thought I’d remind everybody ? while it’s understandable that you want the devs to know about the bugs etc, the fact that I see people whining and pouting about how disappointing an early access release is, your not helping anybody. Cheers!
  4. Tastesslikevictory

Your thoughts about the game

Haven’t bought the game yet, wondering what you guys think about it so far?
  5. Tastesslikevictory

Combat skill

Do people actually believe spinning around at 60 mph with a two hander is skill based ?
  6. Tastesslikevictory

City management

Will the City management screen still be in the game, Or did they get ride of It? Such as building barracks, appointing governors etc.
  7. Tastesslikevictory

Questions regarding naval implementation

There are many bodies of water located on the map and many of these bodies are located in the middle of the map, allowing for some interesting scenarios. We all know naval implementation is possible, and most of us love it, so why hasn't TaleWorlds Decided to add it? Does it take too long or is...
  8. Tastesslikevictory

Ai bodyguards?

Around the 1:45 mark, the player character talks to whoever that man is. However, that man redirects the player to another man, saying, “cordalos, take care of this will ya” to me, it seems as if teleon may be an important character, and cordalos is his bodyguard? have the devs mentioned...
  9. Tastesslikevictory

Please add battle chatter

While troop grunting when given orders are a welcomed addition, random shouting, chatter etc would add more immersion to a battle, specifically in the midst of siege. It’s very awkward when your men are rushing the walls of a castle and waiting for the ladders to raise without making any form of...
  10. Tastesslikevictory

Unknown features

Considering the fact that we’ve seen dozens of videos, read dozens of dev blogs, etc do you think there are any bannerlord features we do not know of? I myself hope so, it takes away the majestic feeling when you already know what to expect. I always loved having to find out the many unexpected...
  11. Tastesslikevictory

Bannerlord in-game history

It would be awesome if a feature that recorded history would be added. When significant events happen during the play through, such as the death of a lord, the end of a kingdom, a great and impactful battle, a succession crisis, rebellion etc, would be recorded and written down within the game...
  12. Tastesslikevictory

Rebellions and civil war in bannerlord?

Unless I have missed it somewhere, is it confirmed if there are rebellions and civil wars within the game? I do believe that rebellions are mentioned somewhere, but I’m not entirely sure.
Back
Top Bottom