Unknown features

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering the fact that we’ve seen dozens of videos, read dozens of dev blogs, etc do you think there are any bannerlord features we do not know of? I myself hope so, it takes away the majestic feeling when you already know what to expect. I always loved having to find out the many unexpected and interesting features of warband.

They are reworking the crafting system, so we know there will be some cool stuff there.

There are little things like the dog concept art, we might be able to have pets.

They say there is more stuff to do in towns. I imagine its more than just board games and criminal enterprises.

The tournament system hasnt really been explained. They mentioned archery etc.. so there could be surprises there as well.

We know very little about character creation.

Overall I think there will be quite a few surprises in store for us. And yes a lot of quests to do. They said they re going to add more as well.

Not really the type of game to contain surprises since it's a sandbox game and not a story-driven game in a similar way as The Witcher, etc.
Anything they aren't telling us about is a surprise though, whether it be hidden mechanics or missing mechanics.

Not really the type of game to contain surprises since it's a sandbox game and not a story-driven game in a similar way as The Witcher, etc.
Anything they aren't telling us about is a surprise though, whether it be hidden mechanics or missing mechanics.
A sandbox game can have interesting stories to tell too

I think there will be. I don't want to get my expectations up though... but you have to admit, everything that has been shown is for the most part features from warband that have been improved upon, or maybe features you've seen in a mod. In other words these are all things we could of either expected or be pleasantly surprised about, but not mind blown.

Perhaps in some towns a person could find a house of ill repute.

**wink wink** **nudge nudge**

It belongs to the ancestor of King Harlaus, who bathes stark nude in butter on a daily basis. The reputation comes from the amount of people who've walked in on this debauchery and never been the same.

... Oh you mean that kind of "ill repute".

Back
Top Bottom