Search results for query: *

1. What the F happened with this patch?!

Send better companion with your caravan to make it more likely to survive and... i think there is perk too... park that make caravans stronger (more elite tropps etc.). So i'am good with it.
    Just make that those companions will lvl up during caravan'ing... like tactics when fight and trading when trading...
  2. Troops Gain to little XP and it contradicts the game loop of player progression

Isn't train perk working as [party member] ? So if you have few companions with that perk it would do, but yes... no way for leveling leadership of companions i know
  3. SP - General Realism difficulty would like to meet Realism+

If we would go deeper into realism, it would take only specific items for specific units, so those should be mass produced in citys of specific culture.
    If they already have cost of horses implemented its easy to expand that feature, but it would add a bit of complicity to the game. Yes, its nice as it would make the sense of having wood/iron in citys, to produce weapons/armors to have better troops.Without good economy kingdom would do badly.
  4. Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

Very nice results, congrats bro. Guess I should have gone with Ryzen instead :smile: is that on the latest beta 1.1.0?
    Yes. I previous patches i had less CPU usage and more GPU usage, but it would be maybe scene binded. I did those custom battle few times and on time ive got the deadcam in the middle of battlefield and yes, my FPS dropped to 15, but other times only to 35(a lot for GPU, it's not as strong as best NVIDIA'S, but it is quite decent GPU - i hope there is room for improvment in game optimalisation, if not, its not bad either, could turn down some settings. But that 8 cores 3700X Ryzen is more than enough even for that). I mean i was surrounded by 500 mens or so, so a lot to render in good details 'cous of distance.... its never the case in game for me as i mainly play horse archer and yea, 500v500 for me only on sieges, but there its hard to make guesses, 'cous of bugs I always had(like AI bugs ? when FPS dropped suddenly to 1 or broken AI siege, when AI try to go up on ladders on HORSES :grin: I just stopped playing kingdome stuff for a moment)
  5. SP - General Different roles of parties

So i was thinking, with our clan rise of power, our clans partys size grows and so the parties of companions will try to have the max possible size. It's ok when we need some extra troops while in kingdom and at war. But then we are not part of a kingdom (or even if) and want thatour companions...
  6. Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

500vs500 cavalry. 45-55FPS. With 2 random FPS drops. After only 300 were on battlefield FPS went to 70, and after only 100 were left, FPS went to 100+.
    Ryzen 3700X, Radeon 5700XT, 32GB RAM(3600MHz), M2 1TB. 2560x1080 (WideScreen) "Bordlerless Fullscreen" with everything on max. I mean even audio channels.
    CPU usage 85%, GPU usage 75% (Nice optimization patches. Earlier it was 30% CPU and 100% GPU)
    Ryzen good +1
  7. Train 10 Borrowed Troops unbalanced and fail bug

I feel that just giving more time for this quest would help a lot.
    Also a question: Can you turn in the Q with any number of upgraded troops or do you need all 10 alive?
    They can die... IF died too many of them... like 5, you will just get negative relations if i remember correctly(its what happened to me)

Anyway quest is badly bugged. If i save borrowerd troops from quest and start the other one, they will not count into it(make sense, but).
    If i do that "help with another gang" quest, that train quest fails automatically
  8. Night Battles. How to see anything?

I have some problems with dark too... An IPS monitor so i can get i have some problems with dark colors, but i needed to MAX settings on my monitor to see anything good(contrast/black stabilizer). But then at daylight its so bright its hurting my eyes when sun is looking from over a hill, what is a great view nonetheless :grin: (hell yea, i would see it in HDR)
  9. About the smithy's smithing system.

Rather than have stamina i think it would be more... enjoyable to be able to set queue of what you want to do and every 1h of staying in town would finish one queued task. So you could queued smelting like 1000 items and if you can afford you to wait so much time, well.... do it
    For now i dont even know how long to wait for that stamina to renew 'cous there is no indicator while waiting. Smithing and waiting for day and repeat and repeat, just 'cous i have 100 looted sword, aint fun.
    Or like the mods in warband - autosell when in town/leave town for specific items in specific price ranges... something like that for smithing would like... made it more approachable
  10. Resolved Enemy Lords have 0 army

Is it not so, that its shows only unwounded troops ? So there could be 200 troops hiding... just wounded
    I saw these "0" lords armys too tho... They should just wait in town till they get like 30 troops
  11. Ai cavalry miss their swing timings all the time.

Cavalry miss all the time and looters slices you from mount like elite veterans.
  12. Resolved Wife getting pregnant without me present

Well, i suspect you will get the warrior of god in your family
  13. Lord Recruitment Exploit/Bug

On my gameplay with snowball effect when i had 1 city vs whole map, even if i convinced someone, he wanted 1M gold, and would betray me after week(Or after ingame hour ) anyway
  14. Resolved Bug with the "Family feud" quest

So there is. Thank you.

So, that was effective. And I was wrong, I can hurt the thugs (if I can hit the slippery guys with arrows....nope) and they can hurt me. Still, I seriously hope this is not the intended design. If I'm supposed to protect this guy against 4 others I want to be able to at least bring my companions.

Hope this gets fixed.
    You need to say "you are breaking the law" and persuade him to forgive and take the money. This is the designed route... well... Dialog options could be better as npc are stating, the law allows them take revenge :grin:
  15. Resolved Bug with the "Family feud" quest

How do I leave my companions at a tavern? Do I have to remove them from my party? Sounds risky.
    In city menu there is "+" button. up right. Its for leaving companions
  16. Resolved Wounded troops can be sent on missions and do not properly count toward the required troop total

If i am not mistaken, it was the same in warband.... When you are transfering the units, the wounded ones are first to transfer. Yes, i dont like that in this case.
  17. Resolved Bug with the "Family feud" quest

Its tricky bug.... you need to leave your companions in tavern, so he(guy whom you are helping) can even appear when you go to village(in your case: "Meritor" need to be near "Avigos of Zestea" physicaly)....
  18. Resolved Memory leak? Game is using 15gb ram?

Ditto on the crowds for me. If I'm near the big push in a siege or battle, suddenly I'm choked back to 1 frame every second or two -- it's an absolute mess. If I manage to get 10-20 meters away from the crowd, I can still see everything that's going on, but suddenly my frame rate is back to a playable level. Snow was also butchering things.

It's a shame, because sieges have pretty much become unplayable, and large battles are worthless.
    I had this too. I concluded it was done by enemy(attackers) ranger units(the only ones stayed alive, like 300 units), that stayed and waited outside on hill and not climbing that siege tower. When after few min they surrended ive got my fps back to normal. So its like AI/Pathfindind Archery siege problem
  19. TTL/Venetor Discussion

Auerlos leaf boombs - go on ladder - shoot them till they die. Most of them will group near ladder and take swords out, and these bombs have AOE atack, so figure it out  :fruity:
  20. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Damacon said:
    Only read after you have done the TL fort quest...
    How do you do the abondoned stronghold quest? I have 16 Assassins with fast x-bows hitting me for 20+ even with some of the best armor and shield in the game. Both me and my companions (Tamaris, Dietrich, Marcus and Arcanus) just barley make it up the ladders before we die.
    I've tried to go through the gate but same result.
    I've tried to stay under the walls but didn't work either
    I've tried to use arulo leafbombs, didn't work
    I've tried to snipe them down from afar. But their 10+ bolts vs my 1 is not a fair fight

Is there some magic way or am I just doing it wrong?

How i did it. Order your companions to stand near gate. Equip yourself with x3 aroulo bombs + Mighty Hammer(i love crushing through blocks), go to the ladder - assasins will group up to welcome you and show you theirs swords. Just throw these bombs of your on them. If needed order companions to charge
Back
Top Bottom