Search results for query: *

1. Crossbows are incredibly underpowered

The crossbows in this game...

This issue may be caused by the fact that all bolts have 0 blunt damage, at least it shows such numbers in the game when you hover over them in inventory or trading menu.
  2. Banditry a little too uncontrollable, Militia as potential fix

In addition, something has to be done with hideouts respawning almost immediately after I destroy them. Another issue is different types of hideouts can spawn in the same area, as a result we have 2-3 hideouts in one area which in turn causes serious bandit infestation and adding looters into the mix we get everything covered in red parties.
    Please consider editing spawn time for a hideout of the same type in the same area after destruction of previous one. Limiting number of hideouts per unit of territory/allowing lords or militia parties destroy hideouts themselves after certain amount of time.
  3. Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I think that current leveling system will be tweaked and revised in the nearest future, because it's really not rewarding enough to grind the skills, the easiest thing for them would be giving at least 2 focus points per level, and make bigger changes afterwards and 2 attribute points per 3 levels.
    However, what I find to be a bigger issue is that when you reach high skill stats along with attributes you still have to spend two or more strikes with top sword to kill a friggin looter with no armour, or two shots with top bow with first one being to the neck or head.
    So, let's just be patient and help developers with constructive feedback, that way we all can get the best game in the end.
  4. beta.taleworlds.com

Is there any chance that we can get some sort of special regime for Captain mode with AI players during the beta? So this can be some sort of training mode ar a sandbox to have some fun with bots.
  5. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

Rungsted93 said:
    Seriously though, at some point I think Taleworlds should atleast be honest and tell us what happened since it's been taking so long. It's a lot easier to wait when you know what's going on.

Even though I support your suggestion and think so myself, TW has no obligations to us, we are not their shareholders or related to the management and administration of the company, therefore they don't have to tell us anything if they dicded to. Nevertheless it would be great to hear something about how much progress has already been made and what still remains to be done, I would like to see something more substantial than weekly blogs or Callum's comments on Steam in this regard. On the other hand, we can't forget about the dangers of such information being released into public, because that's immidiately puts a time restriction on TW and fans are goint to demand the release ASAP.
    Honestly, I don't see any good way out of this situation that TW has put itself into. Everything we can do by now is to hope for the release this year after Gamescom, well, those who are still hoping for something at least :mrgreen:
  6. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

NPC99 said:
    Smaller? Attendance at E3 2018 was 69,200 compared to 370,000 at Gamescom 2018.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Entertainment_Expo
    https://www.ign.com/wikis/gamescom/Attendance_and_Stats

My bad, didn't know that, thanks for giving this info.
    By the way, what about online audience? E3 seems to be somewhat lame compared to Gamescom then.
  7. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

Terco_Viejo said:
    This year's E3 has only one undisputed protagonist,

I agree, and by the way we can still play this Polish game while waiting for our favourite M&B game :shifty:
  8. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

Roccoflipside said:
    Especially when you consider E3 is halfway around the world, and Gamescom is in their backyard basically

I would not agree with you about this point, there is some merit in your words, however E3 is more global thing by design and its purpose is to provide big publishers with a platform to present their leading projects. It has too many big names for TW to deal with. So I think it's easier for our Turkish friends to present their product during while smaller but more concentrated event, with more target audience present.
    I'm not claiming to be absolutely correct and just giving my opinion.
  9. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

Sir Bob Knightley said:
    There can be no hope in this hell... no hope at all.

There is hope and that's everything we have, and blogs, but it's a random thing, sometimes they provide really interesting information and some new pieces of actual gameplay footage and sometimes we get something not very relevant for us as fans and gamers, but interesting for modders or for the history of this game.
    If we don't get the game by the end of this year I will just give up waiting actively. I will surely buy the game as soon as it's released, but I'm afraid that in case the release is going to be delayed more after Gamescome, TW will face very severe backlash from community, because now time is working against TW and they can't keep the game any longer if they want to get new audience. IMHO, the longer you make fans wait for the game, the more irritated they become, not all of them can understand developers and look at this situation from their point of view.
  10. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

R4MPZY said:
    Why did you have hope for this year in the first place? I've been waiting since 2012, i got rid of my hope long ago and now just keep waiting, silently, patiently.

After Gamescom 2018 there were a lot of rumours about some kind of EA or beta in Spring 2019, plus there was a blog after Gamescom with smb asking about EA/beta which TW answered by saying that they strongly consider the possibility and necessity of this step before final release. That's why I thought it was possible that the game would be released by the end of 2019.

I still think that there is a very slim chance to see the game or even play it by the end of 2019, I am aware that it's very dangerous to have any expectations by now, however Gamescom seems to be the best possibility for TW to gain as much public attention without any additional efforts from their side and announcing the release date during this event is going to be a good start of advertisement.
    It's just this hope that left, because it's going to be a hell if we are to wait one more year.
  11. Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

Honestly, I am very sad and feel my hope dying horribly after reading this news. I can understand TW and their desire to make the best M&B game possible and to polish everything before release, I can understand their position and their reasons. However, I can't stop myself from feeling like I got a huge blow.
    And mind you, I'm not blaming TW for this, it's thier product and they are free to do whatever they want with it.

I just wanted to say that I had huge hope to see if not play the game by the end of spring or early summer (not a full game, but  an early access or beta version), and now I received the information that I will have to wait 5 more months before I get some solid information about beta/EA/release date. My only hope now is that TW will do as they promised about announcing the release date few weeks before the actual release and we will get the announcement at Gamescom.

Another point is that I would like to say thank you to Callum for providing us with this information this early, so we will not have any false expectations before Gamescom, although I agree that it would be great if such news could be published here as well, not by users but by someone from the team dealing with community.

Once again, sorry if this post will annoy you, I just wanted to went my frustration somewhere, and I'm pointing out that I do not blame TW or anyone in particular for this, I respect this company and wish them nothing but good things.
    Thank you for your time reading this.
  12. Early Access Confirmed

Actually I don't see any reason for TW not to tell us the approximate date of EA at least, because there won't be so much hassle compared to the delay of actual release.

Ok, you(TaleWorlds) don't want to take risks abot this, at list give something, even not very precise date would suffice to placate the community like: "We will open early access sometime before the end of May 2019.", but no, they had to use some vague sentences to address the question that a lot of people would like to be answered with more details.  :facepalm:
  13. Early Access Confirmed

HawkyX said:
    Supposedly we will know tomorrow (thursday), they may talk about it in DevBlog Q&A. I think the game will be ready before 2019 ends so early access probably this year. Tomorrow, we shall see.

Thank you for the reply. I hope we will get at least some information about early access or beta tomorrow, because last few DevBlogs wern't as interesting as they could be, but I suppose it had to be expected due to huge efforts TW put into Gamescom and they just didn't have enough time and/or energy for the Blog.
  14. Early Access Confirmed

Does anybody have confirmed information about early access or beta actually happening before the end of 2018? I really would like to get the game as soon as possible, even if it isn't finished, I'm ok with paying full game price for the beta or early access version.
Back
Top Bottom