Search results for query: *

1. eldrake

SP Other [ANY] [S] monoolho's Animation Submod [Beta 0.43]

Duh said:
    Hey monoolho,

unfortunately I will have to ask you to remove the download links until you have gotten permission for all works or have removed those that you haven't gotten permission for.

Best,
    Duh

Forum Rules said:
    Modding
    If you are considering joining our modding community, you should take note of the following; Many people here like to share and provide others with resources (marked [OSP]), but if you wish to include their work in your modification, you are required to credit them. Most OSPs can be used on this basis, but there are some that may ask you to contact the author (among other things) in order to gain permission. This is clarified in the opening post of the OSP (which are found in The Forge) and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission and provide proper credit for the resources that you use. It should also be clear that you cannot simply take things from other mods and use them in your own modification unless you have gained permission from the respective mod authors. Once you have permission, it cannot be redacted on a whim.

What if that non-OSP mod is no longer exist and autor is unreachable? So it is not possible to ask him. And only clue is that credit what you required.
  2. eldrake

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

I'm noticing some sort of gold fleck on these two right here.

You mean that one called jewellery??  :grin: :grin: :grin:
    It is optionable, if you noticed that "Accessories" button on previous screenshots... I mixed few mods before I was editing textures including "Female face model and textures replacer":
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/1955 and I changed "Beards" button to "Accessories" button... So it is unisex now, for men still changing beards, for women jewellery...

Only issue is, we will need redefine faces for specific characters... Becouse there are more hairs, faces, accessories and when you creating woman face, there is different model, so there are minor changes what those sliders do...
  3. eldrake

Some progress...

mRpxEmq.jpg
    mk7nWpM.jpg
    G05D0Cs.jpg
  4. eldrake

OMG, man, that battle itself... I am in love... So cool !!!
  5. eldrake

fladin said:
    BTW, I checked the "animated menu"  of The Reckoning  mod, and have to admit that's a level higher than my actual modding skills  :facepalm:

Good thing that is really not important one... Maybe we will figure it out later... First time when I was looking at skins, it was realy messy, just cannot understand why so many things in brf file or module_skins was just mess for me... Or for what are those LOD models or textures... So it was just trial and error, but after few hours pretty clear and easy... So step by step from easier to harder... But you already know that propably better then me, right? And when I am looking what other modders doing last time, except few realy pro mods... I belive we are both pretty far already and funny is I am still learning basics :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. eldrake

fladin said:
    Great job Eldrake  !
    Glad you have concreted the Accessories idea, very nice addition  :grin:

Well I was looking for that about hour or two, but it is actually pretty easy... It is in language file... But it is tricky becouse it is not in language file in module folder but in game folder...
    For example for me it is here: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\languages
  7. eldrake

Hope I am not spamming... First face... New eyes!!!

7LfMlCq.jpg
  8. eldrake

I was playing bit more with second one:

VlDyKKE.jpg

lol, sorry for that czech language again :smile:

and yeah replacing eyes is right move, ill try to find another for that first face...
  9. eldrake

Ettenrocal said:
    oh ok yours loonkig better, so much warband girls face textures always have make-up ^^

Well, what I can say about that... It is like in reality or like in movies... Becouse in reality were women in medieval propably realy ugly and without make-up, propably Native skins are best for that, there are nice exceptions, but nice means less ugly then others =) ... But movies... White teeth, nice faces, make-up... In short everybody, except you propably :grin: want pretty princess...
  10. eldrake

lol sorry for that czech language there... :grin: I am just doing it in Czech version too... but it is not important for now...
  11. eldrake

Ettenrocal said:
    Really nice face texture but eyes are too shiny and remove lipstick please !

Well, it is actually skin from "Brytenwalda Repolished Female Face and Hair", but i did just simple edit around eyes...

original texture:
    IEjgmL8.jpg

...and aged face missing at all... so i made one...

it should not be problem to change eyes... but that lipstick, i am just not sure, if i can do anything about that... And I will edit more skins, this is just first one...
  12. eldrake

So what do you think???

cCOElGO.jpg

vA3EgJm.jpg

:fruity: :fruity: :fruity:
  13. eldrake

I want to warn you, it will be very hard to use my module system (given its chaotic state), even me I get lost sometimes :lol:, so I wish you good luck.
    It is, I know!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. eldrake

I totally validate your point of view, and I encourage you to make your own mod (based on Tohlobaria or not), because you don't really need  anyone's help to accomplish your goals. Your "Animations pack" is a mod in itself (think to spread it as OSP). Consider me as a team member in your future mod (I will try to help you as best as I can), and of course you can use  all Tohlobaria files (current and future) at will.

Man you are realy realy great... Just want to say I want it based on Tohlobaria, just for that reason, well i told you what I love on this mod already, but sometimes I realy want to deconstruct whole thing and build it again polished way to avoid bugs, becouse you know, I am stickler. I want to realise my idea about companions, hope you remember what I mean. Return snow and sand... Add that Decapitate and Dismember thing, and adding OSPs uninhibited. So by time I will make new threat on forum ofc, but I will stay in touch and share whatever I will make, maybe you will use it or not, up on you... And yeah I am not afraid to ask for your help so hope you meant that :wink:
  15. eldrake

I was looking at those pavises... Well I do not like those... Did not realise before Tohlobaria using them.
    Well but I do not want to speak about those... But I see kind of crossing.

So I have to find a way to give the player a choice of what animation pack  he wants to use ( Camp menu or something like that, any idea ?).

Well I want to do more things what I am not sure if you will like Fladin, I mean for that reason each of us got own way... I love your quests, scripts, ideas, kingdoms, items, music, sounds... And you are realy open and I appreciated it but...

It's not  intended to be a popular mod  and more importantly it's not made to please the fans, to be honest, it's made for only one player : Me  :twisted:.

And I simply cannot agree with that, I mean of course, your choice, I am respecting that. But at this point I just want to make something slightly different. To be more specific, slightly different Tohlobaria meant for everbody and it is nonsense to got switch in Camp menu everytime when we do something differently... So we was talking about that before, but if you do not mind, what if I will make different mod based on Tohlobaria?
  16. eldrake

Bug Report:
    Well I just play it for while for testing reasons. I do not want to realy play Tohlobaria untill will be complete... But for that moment I found several bugs...
    Weaponsmith in Pravar tavern instead of inkeeper...
    Another bugs I found at Ilbanil...

Hmm that building do not have wall at backside for purpose??
    IoGoCK5.jpg

OOOhh magic, here it is...
    0FNdzg7.jpg

Still at Ilbanil...

Man I just wanted to go up by stairs... Actually it is great I discover my new ability... shhh...*whispering:* I can go through walls...  :fruity:
    DSDVlhx.jpg

Well I was played just for +-1 hour and found those things... So propably there will be a lot more of bugs.

Just saying that becouse we should find and solve those... So any tester here ?? I belive people already playing right?? So help by just "let us know" will be great...

More blood ! this guy agrees :
    TEWpmHH.jpg
    ty guy with face inside out and upside down... in battles feels great right?

And that sword health bar is amazing, well executed.  :smile:
    Thank you, well it took six hours of my life, it is becouse and here is little confession... All those things I am doing for first time... I wanted to use OSP mini-mod, but in short Fladin said: No, try to do it by yourself... At least I take it that way... And actually shield (it simply suit that sword more) is from https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=257223.0 idea too, but by my way, so I cannot be objective which one is better, love mine, becouse it is mine right Fladin??? And here it is...

are hard to look at. Not much and not *that* significant, but I think it would look a bit more natural if it had less contrast. Fladin's backgrounds have that soothing, nice uniform feel, even if someone doesn't like the texture.
    Well, Fladin love his work and he want to be as unique as it is possible... But reason why I need to change it... When I was trying Tohlobaria for first time, it was so promising but...
    9QJfZcp.jpg
    Omg, what is that, I can barely read from that... It simply cannot stay as it is... Ok, lets proceed... Carpet again?? And again?? It is everywhere!! Realy?? For great mod like this?
    So lets imagine you are not familiar with Tohlobaria and somebody tell you "Hey that is one of best mods for Mount and Blade!!!" And first what you see is this?? I am sorry to tell it but this will totaly screw up your first impression and nobody will care if it is unique or not... But ok, you want it more uniform, Fladin told me same thing and feedback is important to me, becouse as i said it before, I cannot be objective to mine work... So I can promise to you, I will rework it, then I will rework it again, then again, just untill you will be pleased with that... Hope I will survive this little quest of mine and my brain does not explode :grin: Contrast is not issue, easy to fix, but latest idea of Fladin is actualy to make it look like "old papers on wooden table" so I am up to it. Wish me luck and nerves of steel :grin:

BTW I already know that carpet texture is actualy wall texture, and i am not sure about using of that shield at UI, I should propably make it simplier by myself too or at least edit that one and I am not sure about that apex of sword at UI, but have no idea how to improve that, so any of yours? So as you see I am hard on myself as well... And last thing, Fladin promised to me new video, so where is it? I cannot wait untill I will see that one! =)
  17. eldrake

Some new improvements what I did...

First at all new UI, hope you will like it:
    07grWCq.jpg

More blood:
    uK2B4iX.jpg
    pPluKIV.jpg

And I made some new menus, for that reason, well i simply cannot look at that carpet (or whatever it is) background any more. Well it is not complete (just changed few menus what I am going to show here) and I am not sure if Fladin approve this, but here is what I did + for comparing Native and Tohlobaria menus before I changed them:

bg2: Native
    jyN2kjd.jpg

bg2: Tohlobaria before me
    k89pAnM.jpg

bg2: Tohlobaria improved by me
    mqMwvJZ.jpg

dialogue window: Native
    14y66hM.jpg

dialogue window: Tohlobaria before me
    K4Q3nEX.jpg

dialogue window: Tohlobaria improved by me (I am realy proud on this one)
    1kdUGON.jpg

escape menu: Native
    gK1PYsx.jpg

escape menu: Tohlobaria before me
    LPjia3E.jpg

escape menu: Tohlobaria improved by me - this time I think, Native one is most beautiful, but as I understand, Fladin just love those wall pictures, and it is actually part of this mode, kind of what Tohlobaria makes Tohlobaria... so let them alive =)
    6ul5A8n.jpg

So here is link to Tohlobaria improved by me... (old links is deleted)
    https://mega.nz/#!AXAihaoa!jRfR1DozxWm4a1b89_bLA3GgwSOT4c-76_JzqNzkRyM
  18. eldrake

I like the most of the new animations but honestly not all of them, especially the "ninja" ones, those very fancy attacks and some that are not compatible with the mechanism of the mod (of course personal taste).
    I warned you that I'll  be pitiless in my critics :twisted: (and I want the same attitude from you).

Critics are great and propably necessary for cooperation, realy no problem with that... But I need to know exactly which animations you do not like... So I know lack of time, but can you check skeletons.brf and tell me?
  19. eldrake

Khamukkamu said:
    Sorry, could you explain what has changed? I'm not sure I'm seeing it properly  :oops:

Actualy thats realy ok, I could even say great, becouse my inspiration was this but monoohlo just merged a lot of animations together and it is realy cool as you can see on video, but unrealistic and there is a lot of clipping, so mine is modest agains to his... But I did a lot of tiny work to avoid or at least hide clipping, and it should be nearest to native as it is possible too, but better, I want to improve game, not change it... But sometimes maybe it is same thing, right fladin ? =) And of course for me quality before quantity, so I was better choose what animations use and what not...

fladin said:
    It's those new animations variations, but the big change is that Eldrake has joined our team (or at least he expressed his intention to join us).
    (BTW, glad to see a TLD developer following my modest mod  :grin:).

TLD?? Me ??? Not even close! But thank you... You are realy better coder then me... I am just noob with great dreams :grin: ... But stickler, I admit that =)
Back
Top Bottom