Search results for query: *

• Users: Akfiz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Akfiz

The Viking Conquest of Bannerlord DLC Idea - The Birth of the Roman Empire

The map would be in 10 Jannuary 49 BC right when Caesar Crossed the Rubicon: Similar to Viking Conquest you could play as: - Campaign Storyline (play as Julius Caesar) - Normal Sandbox (star as traveller, can pick any of the major factions as starting point) - Lordly Sandbox (start as lord, can...
  2. Akfiz

Why doesn't Bannerlord have different starting locations like Warband?

It was a great feature of Warband, but in Bannerlord you always start in the Southern Empire. Why didn't the devs implement something like if you pick the Vlandian culture you will start in Vlandian territory?
  3. Akfiz

Will they add a Multiplayer Campaign in Bannerlords?

The modders already worked on something like this: https://www.moddb.com/mods/bannerlord-coop But I don't mean a multiplayer campaign where one guy is the main character and the other control companions in the fight. Or even co-op where everyone is on the same side. But multiple players in the...
  4. Akfiz

Bannerlords Sieges were finally fixed! By a modder...

Turns out, a modder fixed the sieges in Bannerlords. Now the army will properly climb the ladders. Hopefully, the devs will implement this mod into the base game. In my opinion, the free ladders should not be removed if you build a tower. So you can actually have siege towers & ladders in the...
  5. Akfiz

What is the connection between the Bannerlord factions and Warband factions?

We have 6 Warband factions: Swadia, Rhodock, Nords, Vaegirs, Khanate, Sultanate. And 6 ( or 8 ) Bannerlod factions: Vlandia, Battania, Sturgia, Calradic Empire (Senate, Queen, Military), Khuzait, Aserai. Some continutiy is pretty clear: Vlandia is Swadia + Rhodock since Rhodock are Swadians...
  6. Akfiz

Real-Life DLC or Expansion: Michael the Brave

Mount&Blade 1 had 2 real-life DLCs, Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest. I know it's too early to talk about a DLC or Expansion right now, but I suggest that when the time comes, a DLC similar to Viking Conquest should be made for Bannerlords but with the Balkans of 1600s instead. Ever since...
  7. Akfiz

Am facut mai multe sugestii cu domnitori romani pentru Bannerlord

Salut, acum am vazut ca avem grup romanesc pe forum, inseamna ca sunt destul de multi romani in Bannerlord. Am facut mai de mult sugestii cu campanii care includ romani pentru Bannerlords. Un fel de echivalentul lui Viking Conquests in Warband. Mihai Viteazul...
  8. Akfiz

SP - General DLC or Expansion: Wallachian Warriors

Just like Mount&Blade Warbands has a DLC/expansion in real life called Viking Conquest, I believe the same will happen for Bannerlords eventually. and while it is still early to talk about working for a DLC or expansion for Bannerlord, that doesn't mean one can't offer ideas for when that...
  9. Akfiz

SP - General Real-life DLC Idea: Wallachian Wars with Vlad the Impaler/Blessed and Cursed

Mount&Blade 1 had 2 real-life DLCs: Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest. I suggest that when the time comes, a DLC similar to Viking Conquest should be made for Bannerlords but with the Eastern Europe of 1457 instead. Why specifically 1457? Because then both Vlad the Impaler and Stephen the...
  10. Akfiz

M&B Napoleonic Wars Update Idea: Simple Single Player Campaign

I know this is already late, but what about a singleplayer update for Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars? It shouldn't be too difficult to implement, a single person can probably do it in a month. It doesn't have to have a storyline like Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword, there is already a template...
  11. Akfiz

Real-World DLC Idea: Mount&Blade II: Ottoman Conquest

Mount&Blade 1 had 2 real-life DLCs, Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest. I suggest that when the time comes, a DLC similar to Viking Conquest should be made for Bannerlords but with the Balkans of 1335s instead. This was the period of the quick Ottoman conquest of the Balkans, thus the name...
  12. Akfiz

I know its too late, but have you considered making Bannerlord in Europe?

This is a purely for fun discussion as its impossible to change the state of the game a month before release, but have you considered making Bannerlord in Europe? Napoleonic Wars, With Fire & Sword and Viking Conquests were real-life historical games, unlike Warband and the original...
  13. Akfiz

Final Updates for M&B Warband and M&B WFAS

With the soon release of Bannerlord, it's likely that the support for Warband and With Fire and Sword will end, making this the last change for some suggestion to improve the now old games. And yes I know that there is a mod for everything, but it would be nice to see these features in the base...
  14. Akfiz

Ideas of WFAS Map Improvement in Singleplayer

I noticed WFAS had a rencent update. If the devs are still working on WFAS, there are a few ideas I would like to share 1. Snow on Swedish territories -> Mount&Blade Warband had snow in it, WFAS has snow in the game engine but not in the game except for multiplayer maps, it would be nice to...
  15. Akfiz

Ideas of Warband Map Improvement in Singleplayer

I noticed Warband had a rencent update. If the devs are still working on Warband, there are a few ideas I would like to share 1. Snow around Wercheg -> It's a northern region, it makes sense to have snow on it. 2. Snow on Reyvadin -> So that all Kingdom of Vaegis is in snow, meaning more...
  16. Akfiz

Suggestion: Samurai Set - Easter Egg

The Samurai Set is a nice easter egg idea. There are 6 items (Armor, Helmet, Boots, Short Sword, Sword and Greatsword), unfortunately only the short sword and armor can be found without cheats/console commands. I suggest adding Samurai Gauntlets to complete the set and spread them accordingly...
Back
Top Bottom