Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Kingdom Army Management

At the moment, I really feel like armies are missing something, they/the AI just feel like they're constantly making bad ideas. As an example, on my new campaign, we (Battania) own Varcheg and have recently lost Flintolg Castle to the Sturgians and there are currently two Battanian armies up and...
  2. My thoughts on the campaign economy.

Hello, I've been playing Bannerlord since the game was released, and really, I've been trying to be patient. I'm honestly really loving this game and I do support TaleWorlds but something needs to happen but I diverse. Back when the game released in Early Access in March, there was no limit on...
  3. Invalid Number of Troops

G'day, I'm currently playing Last Breath of the Calradian Empire, I decided to edit my files to add a few things, but ended up screwing up so I took my save game and put it on my desktop and removed all the other files/folders from my LBCE module, and placed the newly installed files inside...
  4. Toggle Cheats?

Greetings, I'm in the middle of a predicament right now, when given the chance to cheat, I always end up cheating randomly if, say, I'm in a bad situation or just bored or something, my question is, is there a way to not only disable cheats but completely rid your M&B: Warband config of them or...
  5. Savegames Break all the time

Hello, I'm quite infuriated right now, I've spent many hours on this Nova Aetas savegame (It's happened on other mods, including native I believe before) but when I woke up and tried to load up the savegame through mount and blade, EVERYTHING was gone. I didn't touch anything file related but...
  6. Nova Aetas button colors

Hey, I've been playing a lot recently but the Orange button colors for 'Camp' 'Reports' etc make it hard to actually see the text, is there a way to disable the color or maybe make it a different color? Cheers in advance for any assistance.
  7. Viking Conquest DLC - Morale Problems?

Hello, I've been playing the Viking Conquest DLC for the past three or so days and keep getting a problem where, for some reason, my troops always have Low morale, I fight every Bandit, Enemy Trader, Low-Medium Leveled Vassal Parties, Villages, and whatnot. I also have resorted to just paying...
  8. Horrbile AI Pathfinding

(( This is just a thread to have a bit of a laugh at some of the experiences people have had in the game - NOT to trash talk it in any way, shape or form. I'm loving the game and have been playing it non-stop. )) So basically, when you're sieging and all the troops stack up on one side of the...
Back
Top Bottom