Search results for query: *

• Users: ImpSmash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ImpSmash

Ruling all of Calradia

So, recently in Warband Singleplayer I have started a quest to help the Vaegers to rule all of Calradia. So far it has been smooth. First we basically wiped out all of the Nords, we own all of their land  and now their faction has been "eliminated" in the menu. Then the Khergit wanted to wage...
  2. ImpSmash

STeampunk mod? Anyone?

Hi, I know this is a waste of topic but just wondering if there is a steampunk kinda genre mod otu there and I havn't foudn any using search but is there a mod with like a steampunk look to it?
  3. ImpSmash

Where is LAST DAYS mod?

Hey I was just wondering where is the LOTR mod "The Last Days" (for .808) cause I can't find on search.. :cry: Could someone gimme link or post up? (Don't have too)
  4. ImpSmash

Mod Idea

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a mod about Egyptian times like when the western Asian people (Can't remember name starts with H) took over Egypt during the ending of the middle age (I think) and well it will be just kind interesting too see a mod like that (Wondering If there is something...
  5. ImpSmash

Star trek

Well i was wondering if there is a mod out there that is like Star Trek or something like that or is someone making one? I'm a huge fan of star trek! :mrgreen: oh and i know if anyone is going to make a statement i know no one will make a mod for me but im wondering if there is one or in the...
  6. ImpSmash

Mods id like to be made if possible.

Hi, I was wondering if some one could possibly make a mod similar to the Movie called "The Last Samurai" or something like that And yes im aware of the mod to be soon coming out "Heaven And Earth" mod.
  7. ImpSmash

Ninja Mod (wondering if there is one)

Hey im New around here but um i was wondering if anyone can post a link that will show me a mod that has like ninjas in it and no Blood Mod and also no SAMURAI armour... :twisted: :shock: :)
Back
Top Bottom