Search results for query: *

1. How about...

That does sound like it would be pretty fun.

I for one would love to see a Feudal Japanese faction.
  2. An Apology to Maroon.

Hey Maroon. It's me. I'd like to ask you to please read the whole thing, if for no other reason than because I really considered you my friend. I would like to ask if you could please unban me from Full Invasion 2: Osiris, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry first. I'm sorry that I argued with...
  3. What Mods would you like to be made?

I personally would hope to see Full Invasion 3 work out very well, but I would hope that its devs, one in particular, wouldn't go on another banning spree, in which they ban people for pretty much nothing.

I would hate to see a potentially great mod get ruined by an admin or whatever being super overly touchy about everything and scaring off people from sticking around for the mod if they have to constantly tip toe on the the mod.
  4. Suggestion: show the amount of gold earned per hit/kill of a selected weapon

I agree with you. It would be really nice to be able to earn points more easily.

Though I think that it'd just be nice to have it be more standardized across the different types of weapons, instead of some weapons being able to get able earn more points than others.
  5. FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

My user name in game is Irish Ninja Guy. Steam name is chubbyninja89.

I was told that bans were lifted whenever the mod was updated, and with all the new maps that have been added in, I thought that I'd be able to rejoin a server, but I was still banned.

I hope that Maroon didn't reban me just because he might personally like me, and that just wouldn't be fair.
  6. The real problem with ranged weapons.

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    chubbyninja89 said:
    Look Maroon. Learn to take criticism and understand that not everyone has to always agree with you.
    I have had a bunch of discussions with Maroon already regarding his work at FI2 and he (as well as Borridian) are always listening and taking criticism. Telling him/them that he/they should 'learn to take criticism' is some big talk, especially when they come from a person who is not able to see the constructive answers they gave and still complains about them not immediately working in his suggestions into the mod.
    chubbyninja89 said:
    So please, don't go deleting the thread just because you personally don't like me.
    This here is a public forum. Some moderators might delete it when you don't behave here though.

Well, I told him that because I previously posted a thread talking about maps, and he just flat out deleted it for no reason.

So yeah, I felt that asking him to not delete something just because he may not like the person who's posting it was a fair thing to do.

And my map thread wasn't really me "misbehaving" or anything. I simply talking about both the good and bad of the maps and making a suggestion with something that could be done with future maps, by using screenshots I took from a modded Fire & Sword server. That's it.

And maybe I'll post a thread talking about maps if you'd want to discuss it there. Because that's a different discussion topic.

But what are your thoughts on the ranged weapons and what I pointed out about them?
  7. The real problem with ranged weapons.

ZeroFighterR said:
    Of all those 7 guns, each one has a difference in reload speed, damage and (possibly)accuracy, this also counts for other ranged weapons

Which is exactly the same argument for melee weapons then  :roll:

Well dude, with melee weapons, at least they have things like different weapon lengths and a wider variety to them.

So it's not quite the same as all the different types of melee weapons.

A Light, Medium, Heavy type of thing for the ranged weapons would probably work out far better and more effectively.
  8. The real problem with ranged weapons.

Look Maroon. Learn to take criticism and understand that not everyone has to always agree with you. And I speak about things about this game's mod you guys have made because I like the mod. So please, don't go deleting the thread just because you personally don't like me. But it's not the...
  9. Can we get proper working polearms?

That's some good news.  :party:

I'm just glad to see that will be a thing of the past.

Though I would really hope there'll be a way for troops to be ordered to use one weapon specifically.

Because it was annoying to have your unit stop using pikes or much longer weapons and they just switch to using their short swords or whatever even though their pikes would be far more effective.

I mean, I wouldn't mind the overhead swings for things like halberds or anything of the sort, but it will be nice to see the weapons be able to be properly used and be more effective in their respective roles.
  10. Can we get proper working polearms?

This is just something I've run into time and time again in Warband and various mods for it. I've seen so many times where I had picked a long type of pole-arm, such as a type of pike, and I found that many of them had a swinging attack for some reason. I know that there have been plenty of...
  11. MP Multiplayer Class System

I have to agree with a number of what people have already said.

I do think that just making 7 or so different classes for each faction is pretty dumb.

I think what would work better would be

Option A: To have the have the traditional 3 different classes, being infantry, ranged, and cavalry, but have them all have sub classes within them that are different depending on which faction it is.

or

Option B: To have there just be the three main classes, but have there be different equipment options based on various things withing that particular faction, such as berserkers for the "Nordic" faction or other such faction specific things.
  12. FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

I'm just wanting to request some very unjust bans from several servers, notably the FI2 Osiris servers.

I got banned by some abusive admins who used the weakest grounds for banning someone, which was just telling some people to bother working together in a co-op mode.

And I know they'll make excuses as to why they banned me, but that's really the only reason they banned me.

Because all I did was bother to tell or ask some people to stop being selfish and think of the other people on the  team a little. Because there are people who really need to understand that getting 1,000 kills doesn't mean jack if you guys lose the freaking game.

And please understand, actual understanding mods or admins.

I'm normally 100% completely ok with people playing however they want in games. But what I take issue with is when there's something like 40 people in the server and 20 of them choose to be selfish jerks and go charging out of the fortress or better position in order just to try to get kills, only to end up dying, leaving the other half of the team extremely vulnerable to the enemies. Especially on harder waves.

I would just like to be able to go on some of the more populated servers that isn't LotR only.
  13. Make the bot AI better.

I know that there's ways to do it. But we shouldn't have to resort to editing such a basic thing in the game.

I'm just pointing out the fact that the devs of the game didn't make the AI a little more flexible than it is. And seriously dude. Trying to use that whole path finding thing you talked about seems more like an excuse.

These bots seem to have the programming of Goombas from the original Super Mario Bros. Just walk straight forward and never stop. End of story.

I'm not talking about making path finding so good that the bots can find their way through a giant labyrinth, I'm talking about simply being able to go around a fence or some rocks, or finding their way out of a trench or something. Just some basic path finding would make these games a lot better.
  14. Make the bot AI better.

Well guys, I'm more so talking about the bot's ability to handle basic pathfinding. Like being able to just go around a fence or something like that.

And yes, I know that you can make pathfinding mesh, but there are times where I see the bots just go up the ladders or siege ramps just perfectly. But then there are times where the bot AI can't even go up a single siege tower, when it's the only real way into the castle.

Not to mention how there have been some mod maps that aren't exactly a labyrinth that the bots just get stuck on the smallest of things. Like in the screeshots I posted in the OP of this thread.

I just think there can be a lot of strategy to this game as well, but the problem is that the AI is so dumb, not just the pathfinding, that it's extremely hard to properly pull off a lot of the time.
  15. Make the bot AI better.

~Olaff~ said:
    NW was never meant to be a single player game, so the NW bots aren't too clever. I guess bots are just meant to serve their original purpose of running around plain maps with a few trees in native campaign. My only advice would be to give them commands so they go around things...?

Dude, it's no better in the other versions of the game either. And I've seen this in many mods as well. The AI IS garbage.
  16. Make the bot AI better.

:facepalm: This has been something that's been a problem with the M&B games for too damn long now. The bot AI in these games is dumb as dirt. Here's two examples of what I'm talking about. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/924793784747856312/C291465B7F728E0DF8C3F2BB2EA071AB782D1594/...
  17. Commander Battles need to return and 16th Century DLC for Bannerlord

I suggest you go check out the Battle for Europe mod to actually get what I mean.

But I honestly think that the 16th century would overall work better because it would leave a ton of room for variety. Though I think the range of which guns fire would also help. Those kind of guns should be much deadlier the closer the enemy gets to them.
  18. Commander Battles need to return and possible DLC for Bannerlord

I couldn't think of a better name for it ok. I found that commander battles in Napoleonic Wars could be pretty fun, if a little limited on account of them only being land battles. If they could be implemented into Bannerlord, than that would be all the better, especially if it's going to be...
  19. Commander Battles need to return and 16th Century DLC for Bannerlord

I couldn't think of a better name for it ok. I found that commander battles in Napoleonic Wars could be pretty fun, if a little limited on account of them only being land battles. If they could be implemented into Bannerlord, than that would be all the better, especially if it's going to be...
  20. Enough with the retarded randomness!

You do know I'm talking about the random maps in multiplayer right?
Back
Top Bottom