Search results for query: *

1. Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Does anyone have an improved version of this mod?
    Any face or texture improvements you all want to share?
  2. Editing Prophesy of Pendor 3.7 face

Is there any other mod that could work without digging into the source code?
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

MitchyMatt said:
    InMyPants13x said:
    Was anyone able to get a female face replacer working for the normal female options?

This is a thread for actual stuff pertaining to the current version, not for changing or modding it for personal reasons, sorry!

Sorry about that, is there a place here I can ask such questions or start a new topic about this?
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Was anyone able to get a female face replacer working for the normal female options?
  5. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

clock4orange said:
    InMyPants13x said:
    Leonion said:
    What problem?
    InMyPants13x said:
    This happens to me every time I start the new game  :meh: can't even get passed the character creator screen.

This problem.
    this looks more than your GPU goes overheated

I have never had this problem playing this mod during the 0.7 phase of it's installment, strangely enough I can even play Floris no problem.
  6. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    What problem?
    InMyPants13x said:
    T9J5_.jpg

This happens to me every time I start the new game  :meh: can't even get passed the character creator screen.

This problem.
  7. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Sri Singha Mura said:
    Delete Perisno Folder and re-extract the mod, if the problem persists then download a new copy and extract that one. It might be some files were corrupted during the download.
    Been a couple days and the problem is still there even with a fresh download of M&B:W and Perisno.
  8. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

T9J5_.jpg

9. Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer or any face replacer mod

I figured it out.

Mod : Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer

What I did:

1. Copy/Paste Textures and Resources 

2. In Texture go to the Find or Search and type in 'man' right click hover over 'Group by' and organize by Date
    go to the oldest face textures and delete them (this won't delete the trolls and so on and so forth)

2.5: Do the same as above but for 'woman'

3. Go to the skins.txt and override it

4. Open both module.ini (to make it simple i will call the sub mod's module.ini 'sub.ini') to sub.ini and copy the:

supports_directx_7 = 1
    reduce_texture_loader_memory_usage = 0
    use_case_insensitive_mesh_searches = 0
    use_texture_degration_cache = 0

put it above the main module.ini's

num_hints = 12

Follow the instructions for the sub.ini after you do this.

10. Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer or any face replacer mod

This mod is one I was never able to learn how to merge with this mod. Has anyone had any luck with this or any other face replacing mod merging?
  11. Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

Turns out it was the mod
    Graphics Pack mod

Guess ill have to find some other type of graphic enhancer for the mod :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you for the help!!
  12. Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

Well after work of course
  13. Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

Artaros13 said:
    InMyPants13x said:
    Pretty much what the title says.
    I've re-downloaded and deleted my saves and upgraded to 1.040 so many times to fix this, however it seems nothing I can do works.

I haven't made any real changes to the mod only 2 things:
    Improved faces male and female mod
    Graphics pack mod

The graphics pack mod is only for the terrain, and i use it on every mod can and it never causes a crash.

Any help I can get would be incredible! I love this mod and is desperate to coutinue with getting my fix.  :wink:
    Not sure of what is causing the trouble. So far all i can tell is that the mod crashes sometimes but it usually resolve itself once you reload your game if you have chosen to play with auto-save on. If it persists i would say it comes from one of the packs if not the two of them but my understanding of modding is really bad so it might be completely unrelated.

I feel ya I'll try it out and give my feedback.
  14. Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

To be more specific the main issue is that i can get into the Dungeon entrance however, I can't go into the door that leads into the actual Dungeon to get the treasure.
  15. Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

Pretty much what the title says. I've re-downloaded and deleted my saves and upgraded to 1.040 so many times to fix this, however it seems nothing I can do works. I haven't made any real changes to the mod only 2 things: Improved faces male and female mod Graphics pack mod The graphics pack...
Back
Top Bottom