Locate the treasure crash 1st Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

InMyPants13x

Recruit
Pretty much what the title says.
I've re-downloaded and deleted my saves and upgraded to 1.040 so many times to fix this, however it seems nothing I can do works.

I haven't made any real changes to the mod only 2 things:
Improved faces male and female mod
Graphics pack mod

The graphics pack mod is only for the terrain, and i use it on every mod can and it never causes a crash.

Any help I can get would be incredible! I love this mod and is desperate to coutinue with getting my fix.  :wink:

To be more specific the main issue is that i can get into the Dungeon entrance however, I can't go into the door that leads into the actual Dungeon to get the treasure.

InMyPants13x said:
I've re-downloaded and deleted my saves and upgraded to 1.040 so many times to fix this, however it seems nothing I can do works.

Graphics pack mod

The graphics pack mod is only for the terrain, and i use it on every mod can and it never causes a crash.

Any help I can get would be incredible! I love this mod and is desperate to coutinue with getting my fix.  :wink:
Not sure of what is causing the trouble. So far all i can tell is that the mod crashes sometimes but it usually resolve itself once you reload your game if you have chosen to play with auto-save on. If it persists i would say it comes from one of the packs if not the two of them but my understanding of modding is really bad so it might be completely unrelated.

Artaros13 said:
InMyPants13x said:

Graphics pack mod

Not sure of what is causing the trouble. So far all i can tell is that the mod crashes sometimes but it usually resolve itself once you reload your game if you have chosen to play with auto-save on. If it persists i would say it comes from one of the packs if not the two of them but my understanding of modding is really bad so it might be completely unrelated.

I feel ya I'll try it out and give my feedback.

Turns out it was the mod
Graphics Pack mod

Guess ill have to find some other type of graphic enhancer for the mod :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom