Search results for query: *

• Users: Meko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Meko

Prison Breaks still moronic, makes me stop playing.

I'm well armed and well armored in civilian gear, the problem is. first room I get jumped by 3 heavily armored horse archers, dead. Reload, no one in first room, no one in second room, no one in tunnel, 5 heavily armored guys at the entrance, I slowly pull 2 away 1 at a time, thinking there...
  2. Meko

SP - General [Issue] Ruined Factions. What to do?

Start with a little back story. I married the Aeseri sultans daughter, then joined the Aeseri faction. I read somewhere that it would be possible to take over a faction but after 200+ hrs in not seeing it. Npcs won't kill other lords so their is no chance for me to wait for Uquid and his son...
  3. Meko

SP - Quests (bug) slightly a bug, Extortion by Deserters

Dialogue, started quest in a village to which I am lord over. The villager states, They have asked the lord for help, but he never shows up.. well first, I was never informed of a task being needed in my village, perhaps that could be a notification like a rider finds you in the field, or maybe...
  4. Meko

SP - General [Suggestion] Gear, Armor, Weapons

Most of these lower armor related cape pieces need to be made Civillian equiped. I can equip a 5 armor shawl, but not this cape that's only 3 armor? Not sure why that would be an issue, what's the problem with even equiping a 15 armor bearskin armored cape? It's for your civillian attire. Lower...
  5. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bug Governership, Companion not showing up on list.

My wife was Governer of Zenoica, it was taken by the Sturgians. I took it back literally immediatly, chased their army out and retook it. My wife was still in Zeonica, while I also have the city of Poros. I tried to change governer to send her to Poros, since the stupid AI gave my city to...
  6. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Got to be a Bug, Recruiting other lords and mercenaries into existing faction.

As a vessel of the great Aeseri kingdom. I started recruiting the heads of the mercenary parties starting with Aeseri natives to join us. The issue is, I talked these guys into switching sides and gave them starter money, but my reputation with them is still 0? You would think even a moderate 30...
  7. Meko

SP - Economy Crafted Items & Tournament Prizes

let's start with the first issue of when you craft something, a unique sword for yourself you start seeing them for sale in other towns.. Now a separate issue, we start seeing them being awarded as Tournament prizes... Please make this stop. A crafted item should only exist where you...
  8. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bug Relations changes for marriages

I joined the Aeseri Faction, then married Unqids the Sultans daughter. My relations with Unqid is 77, my mother in law 78, my brother in law 77, but my wife is at 0.... All the other lords are at 0 except the ones I've interacted with. My wife shouldn't be at 0 relations with me.
  9. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops There is no civilian horse saddles.

There simply no civilian saddles for horses. You can equip a horse in civilian but no saddle so you can't ride around these massive cities. Which hinders exploring for testing.
  10. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bug with troop unit groups

Go into party window, change infantry units from 1 infantry to 2 ranged. Save game. Reload game, all units in party will be returned to default group. Suggestion remove Names on groups for units Allow us to set and save units to different groups that keep thru saves. Sometimes its advantageous...
  11. Meko

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Castles Closed to you.

Okay. so My character is independent. Never joined a faction, never attacked a lord. level 16 or so, tons of renown, and gold. all lords have a -1 reputation with me. almost every lord out there will let me enter their castle, with the exception of the kingdrom's rulers. Trying to get into...
  12. Meko

Resolved Attacking Bandit Hideout Issues.

Stop....... Randomly Selecting troops from my damn party. just take the ones on the top of the list. real tired of attacking it to turn around and see half my men are Freaking recruits. this is horse crap, it takes away any control you have over your troops in this. If i put 10 Imperial...
  13. Meko

Resolved Companion Parties No Options as Head of Clan

My idea was to create a 2nd party using one of my companions and adding several horse mounted troops to it. Which worked, but my concept was to have them follow the main party and chase down what I wanted to attack. Right out of the gate I clicked on some Stepped Bandits and my 2nd party of 10...
  14. Meko

Questionable Game Mechanics.

I have just recently purchased the game and been playing it for the last couple days and while some parts are just amazing fun and addictive other parts of the game seem just really cheap, unbalanced and more or less out to f you in the butt. So far in my experience, when ever i'm fighting...
Back
Top Bottom