Search results for query: *

• Users: John_M
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. John_M

Suggestion General Documentation on Audio "Events"

The documentation on adding audio is currently very limited. We have methods of adding audio files to the game, but this is very limited. Firstly, the voice_definitions file is not possible to add to a module with the submodule. It should be possible to overwrite the vanilla one with modded...
  2. John_M

Suggestion Open Cloth physics for more Mesh types

The cloth simulation system for BL is quite good and adds a lot of quality to assets, but it is quite restricted currently. Attempting to add it to CraftingItems, it will crash: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/crafteditem-crash-with-cloth-physics.439740/#post-9649062 There are...
  3. John_M

In Progress Cloth Editor Cloth Editor crashes when Cloth Simulation is disabled.

If you try to save settings in the cloth editor while cloth physics are disabled, it will crash. After updating my game to Main, my options seem to have reset and Cloth Simulation disabled. Ideally this does not crash at all, or, there is a warning message in the cloth editor: Cloth Editor does...
  4. John_M

In Progress General Can't have 2 materials on a shield

I implemented a shield mesh with two materials, one with 1:1 UVs and the other with 1:2 UVs. It works fine in the editor and within the Custom Battle menu, it does not work in battle. What seems to happen, when both materials are present on the mesh, the 1:2 UVs stops using its material and...
  5. John_M

Tutorial 3D Implementing Custom Bows, Crossbows, Arrows, and Quivers Tutorial

On the request of the creator Enpremi, here is his tutorial covering the implementation of ranged weapons in Bannerlord:
  6. John_M

Tutorial 3D Hand Morphing Tool and Tutorial(3DS Max and Blender)

With permission of the creator Enpremi, this is a video tutorial covering the implementation of hand morph animations into Bannerlord. This tool is an fbx that has a rigged hand animated to each of the 26 hand poses in BL. Modders can rig their hand assets to this hand rig and use the animations...
  7. John_M

Need More Info Cloth Editor CraftedItem Crash With Cloth Physics

Creating crafted items that use cloth physics is causing this: The cloth physics does not work after this, but the game can be played normally if the message is ignored. The mesh with physics seems to be fine itself, it works fine with normal Items, just not CraftedItems. Tested crafted...
  8. John_M

Need More Info Mesh Editor Wrong Material Showcased in Tools

I imported some assets(using the auto-update feature), with the right naming conventions(I had already imported it many times before with no problem) and the wrong materials appeared on the asset. The materials showed the correct ones applied: When I would reassign the material to the same...
  9. John_M

Asset Creation - Modder Questions

Taleworlds is seeking to increase their documentation on asset creation and is interested in the help from the modding community. This thread is meant to organize and collect modders' questions on the topic. Participation from the community will allow a larger encompassing documentation for all...
  10. John_M

Resolved General Beta Mod Tools Crash on Startup

2020-12-19_15.14.55_87dc6a9a65ff9adf198ca15e7e84fd52 Starting the beta mod tools causes the game to crash. Using betas on both the mod tools and the base game (1.5.5), after hitting play on the launcher the opening cinematic plays upside down, then a black screen that freezes my pc for a...
  11. John_M

Suggestion General Modders need Mesh Keyframes Documentation

There are currently a series of modifications that are not possible without knowledge of Taleworld's keyframes. Hand animations, facial morphs/animations, body morphs, and even the lods/converted/slim meshes all lack any sort of documentation on key frames. Using the TpacTool we can view the...
  12. John_M

Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

Skeletons are needed to rig armours up in-game, what we have is not sufficient. There is currently only one viable method for accessing the games skeletons; modders must download an old community tool(TpacTool), export assets from old game versions, and use the skeletons from there. Even this...
  13. John_M

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Kingdoms of Arda is a Singleplayer & Multiplayer total conversion of Mount & Blade II Bannerlord, that brings the world of Tolkien into the game. This includes: characters, locations, weapons etc. from The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Silmarillion and other works by Tolkien and media made for...
Back
Top Bottom