Search results for query: *

• Users: laius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. laius

Disable impact of specific face slider on helmet/hair rigging?

I added a new face slider and associated shape key that stretches the ear into a point, like an elf ear. The problem is that this deforms the hair and helmets pretty substantially. I know that I can make an invisible mesh and have the "real" helmet as a submesh so that no morphing takes place...
  2. laius

Best mod base in 2023?

I don't imagine there have been a ton of innovations in the warband modding scene for the better part of a decade, but I would like to ask anyway. What might be considered the "best" (introducing the largest number of improvement with fewest new bugs) base for a new mod being made in 2023...
  3. laius

Best process for replacing items in an overhaul mod?

Is there a "best practice" or method when it comes to replacing all or nearly all of the weapons/armor from native in an overhaul mod? I assume to avoid breaking scripts it's better to simply remove the native items from the merchandise pool rather than delete them? It feels like implementing a...
  4. laius

Anywhere to still get Delzaros' Polish Landscapes?

Delzaros fixed a handful of problems with Polished Landscapes but he uploaded them to a personal website that's no longer accessible. Is there anywhere to still find his version of the PL source and scenes?
  5. laius

Mission Templates Error (2.032)

Have been seeing this bug rarely in a few battles where my troops are charging. Only happens inconsistently as I kill enemy troops. This is on a fresh 2.032 save, a few changes have been made to items, troops, and animations but no IDs/order of entries have been changed.
Back
Top Bottom