Anywhere to still get Delzaros' Polish Landscapes?

Users who are viewing this thread

laius

Knight at Arms
Delzaros fixed a handful of problems with Polished Landscapes but he uploaded them to a personal website that's no longer accessible. Is there anywhere to still find his version of the PL source and scenes?

Wayback Machine has archived the main website but not the downloads unfortunately.
Then it can be considered lost forever... Sadly, content put on user-made external websites is most likely to be gone; hosting services are by far the most reliable.

Also, it is funny that in 2015 this line was written on the webpage: "With the ever closer coming Bannerlord, this website will get a full remake in the near future." I am wondering if it eventually got that remake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guess I'll hijack my own thread to ask, is there perhaps any OSP that just retextures the native terrain and flora without changing how it is generated/adding new types? I'm mostly interested in Polished Landscapes because it's an alternative to Native's bright green spraypainted dirt.

Upvote 0
Guess I'll hijack my own thread to ask, is there perhaps any OSP that just retextures the native terrain and flora without changing how it is generated/adding new types? I'm mostly interested in Polished Landscapes because it's an alternative to Native's bright green spraypainted dirt.
What is in The Forge is up for grabs; you should browse through it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom