Search results for query: *

• Users: NeuD.ef
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NeuD.ef

[CIS] [Chat] Bannerlord Discord для русскоязычных игроков

https://discord.gg/5f6EDwtMB3 дискорд для русскоязычных игроков в M&B Bannerlord :)
  2. NeuD.ef

[Suggestion] TDM FF

Hi all! Congrats all for Start Game, thanks to developers! But... Why TDM without FrendlyFire??? Why such disregard for realism and good fencing game? Where is a real fighting game? Players wave their weapons at random. Then they go to Skirmish and kill their mates. It's bad. Very bad. It kind...
  3. NeuD.ef

[RU] RUSSIAN NC2011 TEAM

Russia has 3 commands which claim for a national team role. In between on March, 3-5rd tournament which will define Russian national team will be held. After that the winner captain will register national team composition on tournament. Captains of teams: 1. Neud_dux_RS (RS, RUM2010) 2...
  4. NeuD.ef

[EVENT] Winters RS ARMIGERS WEEKEND!

Hi ALL! It's hard to be serious on holidays and that's why we, RS clan, offer to visit our RS_EU to everyone for 3,4,5,6 january in the traditions of [RS] ARMIGER'S WEEKEND! We're going to lead some fights in CTF (capture the flag), FND (fight and destroy), Conquest and Siege modes on standard...
  5. NeuD.ef

[RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND! (regular sunday event).

We welcome all players in Warband, who remain loyal to ‘Native’. Two months ago we started regular event in russian community (and now we want to invite YOU, yes, yes, YOU, my foreign friend), an event entitled: [RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND 2 times per month we gather all players on our server who...
  6. NeuD.ef

Steam's community - WARBAND Clan Leaders (WCL)

hi! We make new community for CLAN LEADERs and clan WAR-ARRANGERs. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/warbandCL We want to have a quick and clear link between the clan leaders (WCL) to discuss the details of CW, tournaments and other things. Entry is on a personal invitation. Please add me to...
  7. NeuD.ef

TOURNAMENT "4Siege" (16-19 Mays)

This tournament is closed due to lack of sufficient number of applications from the clans. Tournament "4Siege" Clan RS offers a new tournament and we are ready to organise it and support it. Schedule 1. Data/Duration: (16,17,18,19 May/ 4 days) 2. Clan war rules: 2.1 Game Type: Siege 2.2...
  8. NeuD.ef

8х8 SQUAD CLANWARs

hi! Clan RS offers to make mini clan wars 8 x 8 people. Such a number of players was chosen because of the fact that in our clan formed a system of 2 squads (8x2 = 16 line up) and they need more practice. For other clans it could be interesting too, because not every clan can immediately put...
  9. NeuD.ef

Latency problems with Warband

I created this topic after few experiments with ping measurements. Background: I have constant jumps of ping on Warband servers.  Obviously that spoils fun from the game and at first I blamed my ISP.  This problem has become especially painful after the transition of Warband to Havoc...
  10. NeuD.ef

OPEN CHALLENGE. For clanwars.

In recent days we have difficulty in finding opponents at CLANWARs. I propose in this forum thread to write an open challenge from the clans, as well as answers to these challenges. For example, I leave the challenge of our clan. In this form, and must write their demand CLANWAR. We propose...
  11. NeuD.ef

[RS] Runaway Scorpions Clan

RS_Pro_Battle (clanserver) 24/7 - personal training with skilled players everyday! check ststs on our site! RS_Pro_Battle2 (clanserver) 24/7 - personal training with skilled players everyday! check ststs on our site! clan name: RUNAWAY SCORPIONS clan tag:_RS Our clan is founded on...
  12. NeuD.ef

Admin - idiot? Yes/No

I had accident just on server DM - the admin BLACK11111, it having presented as SPANKY in-game chat - kick and ban us from a server because 4 persons wanted duels but only it one wished to play simply DM. When we have asked to observe duel rules - it has refused to us, has spoilt on game and has...
  13. NeuD.ef

[Suggestion] To limit number of servers. Vote mods, map ect.

Too many servers were based on version 635. Betta-testers is not so many people. Last days 2-3 more servers were added, the number of modes of game has increased and now on each of them sits on 4-5-6 persons (earlier till 12-15) some revival was called by new map in mode the Siege, but it has...
  14. NeuD.ef

Colour determinants for fractions

Colour determinants for fractions: Not to be pleasant to me the circle (nimbus) over heads of allied units. Looks alienly. If them to disconnect that often you confuse And another's (are dressed almost equally). It isn't too convenient. I suggest to enter colour on the form and boards for...
Back
Top Bottom