Search results for query: *

1. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Dev tools are about to be released. So when will PoP start to be developed for Bannerlord?
  2. Release the Developer Tools already :)

Just release the developer tools already and let the big name modders do their total conversion mods like Prophecy of Pendor and call it done. That's what I'm waiting for the most anyway. I'm sure I'm not alone in that case. Mods will be the meat and potatoes of this game anyway. Might as well...
  3. Huskarl Swordsman missing?

This unit is in the in-game encyclopedia under Sturgia. However, the unit doesn't have stats. I'm curious what's going on with this unit and why it doesn't have stats and why it's not in the game yet? Will it be eventually? What type of unit will it be and for whom? A minor faction? Something else?
  4. Weird Companions?

Companions in this game feel extremely lifeless and without personality. In fact they seem like a copy pasted mess to me personally. There are zero redeeming qualities to any of them.
  5. 1 month after release 0 content change my mind

Just release the developer tools already and let the big name modders do their total conversion mods like Prophecy of Pendor and call it done. That's what I'm waiting for the most anyway. I'm sure I'm not alone in that case.

Mods will be the meat and potatoes of this game anyway. Might as well release the developer tools sooner rather than later.
  6. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

Anyone actually know if we'll get these options?
  7. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

2qkz1s.png

This image from 2016 gameplay. You can see wolfskins base on the upside. I think the content is in the game but not ready yet.

hmmm. That isn't some "Hideout" marker is it?

Also, will we be able to play as "Thugs" and run an underground empire as a Thug Lord I wonder?

So much potential and fun there. Hope we see all this.
  8. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

Warband sorely needed this. I hope Bannerlord brings this option to play a proper Thug/Gang Leader and join the Minor Factions and run a Thug/Bandit underground and be the Leader of one.
  9. Will we eventually be able to become a Bandit King?

What I mean is, getting relations up with the various thugs, looters, bandits and sea raider minor factions around the map. And then being able to recruit from and run "Hideouts" across the map once you conquer a hideout. Then you'd be able to recruit the certain bandit/sea raider from said...
  10. Can we play as Bandits finally?

And actually be bad guys? If so, how in depth will it be? Do you start off as a Bandit in a hideout on the map for example and build it and yourself up as being a notorious outlaw? And can you recruit other Bandits and sea Raiders etc ?
  11. I do not understand how to play bad guy in 3.9

Ive always wished we could play as evil in this game and recruit from evil factions. It would make it interesting.
  12. Can you recruit from Minor factions yet?

Assuming you get good relations with them? Minor factions like the Vanskerry for example.
  13. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

This game is a required taste for sure. Its not for everyone. I think its garbage personally, but a lot do like it.
  14. Freeman: Guerilla Warfare, Something to help waiting for BL

kalarhan said:
    Kelefane said:
    This game has close to modern graphics and the system requirements are wayyyy higher then Warbands are.

noone said they stolen Warband assets.

I didn't say they were "stolen" either. I was just curious what assets, if any, they used.
  15. Freeman: Guerilla Warfare, Something to help waiting for BL

Honestly, I don't see the Warband connection much at all besides the overhead Map and a few other things. This game has close to modern graphics and the system requirements are wayyyy higher then Warbands are.

Are they using assets from other games besides just Warband? Because while I do see some Warband stuff here, I also see other things that are vastly different then Warband.
  16. Will PoP be going to Bannerlord?

Ralyks18 said:
    Kelefane said:
    Ralyks18 said:
    Kelefane said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    Right now, the current answer is no.

We don't even have a release date for Bannerlord, so I don't know how you could ask this question when it's a completely different beast than Warband.

I've been hearing this summer. They did say it was being released in "2017" for sure. But summer seems to be the popular speculation....its still speculation, but yeah.  I don't think they'd wait until the end of 2017 to release it. I suspect June or July....maybe August, but definitely before September.  They are already upset that they missed their 2016 release target.

By the way, its already up on Steam, just no preorder or price up yet. That *usually* means a release date is imminent.

That is very very optimistic. Since the moment their main engine dev departed, it all rolled back a lot and things are going slower.

If i was told to pick a date for its release, it will certainly not be in 2017 (very luckily we may get some early version in nov-dec, but I really doubt it). Its sad I know, but its sadder to think such thing. Sure, positivism is good & so, but up to a point... Saying it'll be released in June is (almost) fantasy.

The Bannerlord devs themselves are the ones that said "2017 for sure" - I'm not sure why they'd paint themselves into a corner like that if they wasn't for sure? When they made that announcement, it was in February of THIS year. 

Last I heard, the base game is finished. They are just putting some finishing touches on it and AI tweaks, etc.

All you have to do is google it. Its definitely coming out this year. I'd wager sooner rather then later. Its why a lot predict this summer.

....the game is already up on Steam as I said. That usually means something is imminent.

I insist, mark my words, its not going to be in Q2 nor Q3 of this year. There is a slim chance that something might come out (but i doubt it) late Q4.

But please, dont be fooled into thinking such fantasies. Talesworld did speak about a beta late 2016 and nothing. "TaleWorlds Entertainment saying beta testing would begin by the end of 2016 during an E3 2016 Twitch stream." The hype was built in reddit, but it resulted in a big disappointment as days were passing by and there was no announcement from the company at all.

I'll grab some more info so that you stop spreading this nonsense: "There is a slight glimmer of hope though, that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will come out in 2017, which was mentioned as a potential release window by the team during an E3 2016 Twitch stream. The studio has gone dark since then though, so perhaps 2018 is a more realistic window."

Sorry to be harsh (if i was) but saying these dates to the public is just building up hype again for nothing. Lets be less optimistic and more realistic.

I didn't say any "for sure dates". I said its speculation that it will be released during the Summer at some point. And I think its as fair of a guess as any.
  17. Will PoP be going to Bannerlord?

Leonion said:
    I wonder what they're modding having 0 assets from Bannerlord...

There are several youtube videos that you can search for that state Bannerlord will have total conversion mods up day 1 of its release. How? Who knows. But mods will be ready to go day 1.
  18. Will PoP be going to Bannerlord?

Ralyks18 said:
    Kelefane said:
    MitchyMatt said:

We don't even have a release date for Bannerlord, so I don't know how you could ask this question when it's a completely different beast than Warband.

I've been hearing this summer. They did say it was being released in "2017" for sure. But summer seems to be the popular speculation....its still speculation, but yeah.  I don't think they'd wait until the end of 2017 to release it. I suspect June or July....maybe August, but definitely before September.  They are already upset that they missed their 2016 release target.

By the way, its already up on Steam, just no preorder or price up yet. That *usually* means a release date is imminent.

That is very very optimistic. Since the moment their main engine dev departed, it all rolled back a lot and things are going slower.

If i was told to pick a date for its release, it will certainly not be in 2017 (very luckily we may get some early version in nov-dec, but I really doubt it). Its sad I know, but its sadder to think such thing. Sure, positivism is good & so, but up to a point... Saying it'll be released in June is (almost) fantasy.

The Bannerlord devs themselves are the ones that said "2017 for sure" - I'm not sure why they'd paint themselves into a corner like that if they wasn't for sure? When they made that announcement, it was in February of THIS year. 

Last I heard, the base game is finished. They are just putting some finishing touches on it and AI tweaks, etc.

All you have to do is google it. Its definitely coming out this year. I'd wager sooner rather then later. Its why a lot predict this summer.

....the game is already up on Steam as I said. That usually means something is imminent.
  19. Will PoP be going to Bannerlord?

MitchyMatt said:

20. Will PoP be going to Bannerlord?

I wonder how long after Bannerlord is released, that we'll start seeing mods like PoP for it? I didn't play Warband when it was first released, so I'm not sure how long these things tend to take when the mods start filtering into a new game like that.
Back
Top Bottom