Search results for query: *

1. Tintenkobold

Still too few banner colors

So the game has been around for some years now. And even though it is called "Bannerlord", why are we limited to a handful of colors? I know there is a mod, but it's broken with 1.2.8. I think the base game should give the player many more colors. Customization is important. That's what players...
  2. Tintenkobold

In Progress UI text messed up when smithing throwing knives

Summary: When crafting throwable knives, an UI text element is messed up. Maybe it's related to german localization (word too long). The messed up text says "Geschossgeschwindigkeit". A comparison: "Geschossgeschwindigkeit" -> too long, messed up "Geschossschaden Stich" -> barely fits in...
  3. Tintenkobold

In Progress Castle Caleus messed up flags

Summary: In castle Caleus scene, there are floating flags and there is a strange yellow flag on the tower. For me it looks like: - Clan color missing - Clan logo missing - No cloth physics How to Reproduce: Enter castle Caleus and search for flags Have you used cheats and if so which: no...
  4. Tintenkobold

In Progress Sons have female clothes (civil)

Summary: New born sons reaching mature age have a very high chance to spawn with female clothes/dresses. Didn't find this bug in the known issues section. Found old threads, looks like this bug is in the game for 3 years now. I had the feeling it may be fixed after 1.2.7 but it's still in the...
  5. Tintenkobold

Garrison auto donation - We have to talk

First of, happy new year everybody! So there is this new feature which automatically forces lords to donate soldiers to your garrison after a siege. It's causing me big head aches and I think it's actually bad game design the way it has been released. I'm not sure if I'm playing this game...
  6. Tintenkobold

Closed Do smithing perks even work at all?

Summary: I have 3 family members with smithing above 200. My main char is level 255. I crafted hundreds of two handed axes but not a single weapon came out as masterly. The best I have seen so far is "high-quality" (in german localization it's "hochwertig"). I asked myself if chances are too low...
  7. Tintenkobold

Need More Info Quick notes about 1.5.4 good and bad

I just installed the 1.5.4 update. Here are some new or persisting problems I noticed: Leaving a town results in a quick save. This results in a long freeze. I don't like this at all. Also, the save menu takes some time to load. Maybe it's something with the new sorting and if you have a lot...
  8. Tintenkobold

Resolved Bugs with policies

I took some time to test policies and realized there are bugs and strange things in there. For example "noble retinues". It says clans with 4+ tier should receive +1 influence per day and gain +50 troop size. If I activate it, my influence decreases by -1. So either the description is wrong or...
  9. Tintenkobold

Resolved Brother duplication bug

I was able to duplicate my brother (Fathid). After I took him back to my party I wasn't able to update his skills (maybe this is where this bug has it's start). So I talked to him and asked him to join my party although he was already with me. After updating his skills I created his own party...
  10. Tintenkobold

Revisiting the game after months and 400h play time...still disappointed

So I decided to take a break from the game after my first 400 hours. Don't get me wrong - it's worth the money if you play this long. I won't complain about that. What disappoints me is the feeling I have as a hardcore fan of the franchise. I was very hyped after so many years but I still have...
  11. Tintenkobold

Resolved [1.5.3] Infinite money glitch - steal a Lords money when he attacks you

How to reproduce: Declare war against a weak faction Get attacked by the enemy (outnumbered) Try to make peace by paying for it Offer 1 coin (trade icon will turn green) Demand for all the money of the lord (1 coin offer of player remains) Still green Accept Repeat this process There you go -...
  12. Tintenkobold

SP - General Free color selection for banners, factions, clothes in BANNERlord

Hi, I only need 1 sentence to explain my suggestion: Give players a feature to freely select from a variety of colors for banners, sigils, clothes etc. without mods (they break too often after patches) I know that I could downgrade to a more stable version or edit the XML files for banner...
  13. Tintenkobold

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] Horse joins attacking AI after player died

I don't know if this is a very rare accident but it looks like my horse joined the AI after I died. Except it couldn't attack and got scared in the end. Funny accident or funny bug?
  14. Tintenkobold

In Progress [Beta 1.4.1] Siege machine can disappear when changing the view

So some viewing angles and a certain zoom can make siege machines disappear. I noticed this by accident and asked myself what is going on (only saw the health bar). After messing around I could find the "sweet spot" where it can be reproduced.
  15. Tintenkobold

[Beta 1.4.1] Kings vote has no impact anymore

So I'm the king but since 1.4.1 the policy which allowed the ruler to change the final decision has been removed. So although everybody likes me they stick together and vote against my decisions all the time. My whole strategy will fail now since they vote for stupid stuff which will make them...
  16. Tintenkobold

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] Takor Castle - no ladders, AI stupid AF

Today I besieged Takor Castle for the first time ever...and oh boy, so many problems there: No ladders available (I fell off the cliff and died because I searched for them, lol) Siege tower - AI is too stupid to use it, walks against the castle walls (both versions, ramp and ladder) Siege ram...
  17. Tintenkobold

[Beta 1.4.1] 30 days peace mechanic broken

Nothing more to say here. The introduced "at least 30 days peace" mechanic is broken in Beta 1.4.1, see screenshot. :roll:
  18. Tintenkobold

Resolved [All versions][GUI] Character blocks click on last skill perk

The player character overlaps with the last perk in every skill category which has a perk in that last slot. Therefore it can't be clicked.
Back
Top Bottom