Search results for query: *

• Users: Ketran
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Is anything ever going to be done about map exploits?

Seems every day I jump onto a TDM or siege server there are countless offenders exploiting the maps to get out of bounds and give themselves an unfair advantage. There are exploits on every TDM map that allow players to get to high elevations or even inside impassable buildings like on Nord Town...
  2. 'Match finished returning to lobby' is just a renamed server crash

Crashes in MP have always persisted, they never truly go away and have only seen some marginal improvement over the years. It used to be that a very frequent crash would occur once a game had ended where a message would display 'Awaiting server' and never resolve, instead forcing players to quit...
  3. In Progress Nord Town map exploit

Summary: Nord Town like all multi-player maps is beset by map glitches, in the linked video I demonstrate cheating players and how to recreate the exploit they are using. How to Reproduce: The video tells all. Scene Name (if related): Nord Town Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  4. In Progress Ballista exploit

Summary: This ballista exploit has been in multiplayer since day 1, it confers an unfair advantage on the user as they are able to safely fire a ballista from behind a barricade, thus making it impossible for ranged classes to snipe them off it. How to Reproduce: This is done by approaching the...
  5. Need More Info Empty server list

Summary: I cannot see any servers on the server list ever since the latest update, I am looking in Europe. Verified integrity of game cache and ensured I am using the latest release not the beta branch. Game is allowed through Firewall. How to Reproduce: Just looking at the server list Computer...
  6. Resolved Loadouts no longer save again

Summary: Pretty self-explanatory, the old bug where loadout choices aren't saved between deaths is back. I experienced this numerous times as a Battanian Clan Warrior where I had to select the Die Hard perk after every death because it kept resetting me back to the pikeman skill. How to...
  7. Need More Info Screen resolution setting does not save

Summary: Changing my screen resolution does not work. I have a 16:9 4k monitor and would like to play in 1440p for performance reasons. However, when I go into the options to change the setting, the resolution immediately changes back to 4k as soon as I leave the menu. This happens in fullscreen...
  8. Place your bets, what DLC do you want to see?

I have no real opinion on what Taleworlds plan to do with multi-player over time as the single-player has always been M&B's largest selling point for me. But I'm certain SP expansions will be on their way some time after release. What do you want to see? I adore Viking Conquest, despite its...
  9. Overland roads?

I was just thinking a nice immersive feature would be roads connecting settlements on the overworld map, nothing fancy, just dirt paths and stones to showcase common travelling spots or even trade routes. I was also thinking that people could move faster on roads at the cost of banditry being...
  10. Deserted army because of imprisoned commander

As a soldier in King Harlaus' army we were defeated in battle and Harlaus was captured by the Nords. He was taken to Jelbegi castle where he remained imprisoned for a period longer than the allotted time before desertion. I tried to spring him free from the castle in a jail break but got my arse...
Back
Top Bottom