Search results for query: *

• Users: Robis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Robis

1.5.10 Is there\there will be a way to use Mods on Geforce Now?

Hello, I would like to play using GeForce Now cloud gaming system. Please find below the issue: Summary: I dont have a machine capable of running bannerlord in satisfactory way, hence I would like to play it using the cloud gaming service provided by GeForce Now as Talewords opted in for...
  2. Robis

Mods in GeForce Now

Hello, I would like to play Bannerlord on GeForce Now as my laptop cannot run the game properly, most notably in Single Player. I was wondering whether it is possible to use mods on GeForce Now. Is this possible? My idea would be to install the mods in Steam on my laptop first, then starting...
  3. Robis

Need More Info Can't log in in multiplayer. Battle-eye problem?

Hello, everytime I try to play multiplayer I get the following issues: 23:39:45: Starting BattlEye Service... 23:39:49: Launching game... 23:40:00: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 23:40:00: [INFO] Blocked loading of file...
  4. Robis

Resolved Being captured after winning a battle while in somebody else's army

Hello, I posted this in the wrong forum so I repost it here as I think it could be useful for the Devs. I started playing a single player campaign, vanilla no-mods, in the beta 1.5.1. As soon as my clan reached level 1, I joined a faction, joined the army of the king (Western Empire) and...
  5. Robis

Being captured whlie being in an army no matter if you win or lose - beta branch

Hello, yesterday I started playing a single player campaign, vanilla no-mods, in the beta 1.5.1. As soon as my clan reached level 1, I joined a faction, joined the army of the king (Western Empire) and fought a battle 600 v 600 (against thearmy of the king of Battania). We won but at the end...
  6. Robis

Crowdfunding campaign: National Women’s Lacrosse Team

Hello board, perhaps I am quite off topic in an off topic section, and that means I am doing good. Am I? I am here to ask for the help of the warm-heart people in this board and of those interested in a specific sport, Lacrosse, that as far as I know is quite popular in the US, Canada and some...
  7. Robis

Billund - Aarhus

Hi all. I don't know if this is the right place, nor if a right place for this actually exists. However, I need some help. I will be landing in Billund on 22th of May at 21:30, local time. I need to reach Aarhus. I tried to search the Billund airport website (http://www.billund-airport.dk/) but...
  8. Robis

Unexpected Fall in frame rate per second

Hi all. I'm recently having a problem with Warband, an issue that I've never had before the last two weeks. It happens that most often than not (90% of the time) my FPS fall of about 25-35 while playing, that is from 75/80 to 40/50. I have an i3 processor and a ATI card with 1 GB dedicated. I...
  9. Robis

Warband 1.142 non Steam version

Is this stable and downloadable ? Are servers updated ?
  10. Robis

Multiple recruitment system : Work In progress

Hi all. First of all: i checked the section using the search tool but apparently I was unable to resolve this issue without bothering you. Secondly: I'm NOT a modder. What I do is using Morgh tool to add/remove items, troops and no more. Third: I've never tried to use Module System or Python...
  11. Robis

Northern Africa's countries perspectives

Hi all. I'd like to know all over the world people's impressions about the future of Lybia after Qeddafi fall (I'm assuming it is next). What I mean, it's that people in Northern Africa  are pulling down the dictatorships that have been surviving there for a lot of time, thanks to the World's...
  12. Robis

A Version for old Pc owners

Hey Floris :) Since there is somebody (like me) that own an old times crap pc, i would ask you if you could elaborate a version for this kind of players. Sure, i'm still waiting for a new notebook, but i don't know when and if it will be, and i think there is still somedoby with the same issue...
  13. Robis

Language suggestions for the Troop Tree

Seen that Rhodok have the names of italian soldiers, I noticed you gave them the name of the weapon, while there is a class name for each. A few examples: - Rhodock Lancia refers to the weapon, the name should be Lanciere Rhodok (instead of Rhodok Lanciere, grammar italian rule: the name...
  14. Robis

1) Giving troops to companions 2) lords

Hi all. I made my own kingdom but i own just a castle. So i made Matheld and Alayen as Lord and Lady. Then, i gave 300 of 400 troops of the garrison of the castle to Matheld for 2 main reasons: 1) no paying that much in wages 2) to have a good ally to start conquer enemy fiefs. Well, now Matheld...
  15. Robis

Combat style

Hi all. This could be an annoying question. I saw u implemented a sort of "new combat style" in this mod, that is similar to the one used in El Arte de La Guerra. Seen that i dont like it that much (xbows seems cartoon made to me  :P), i'd like to ask if there is a version that use the standard...
  16. Robis

Bug in the dungeon quest ??

Hi all. Maybe i have a bug during the dungeon quest. I disguised into the dungeon of an enemy castle to free my 2 companions. But after i killed the prison guard, this happens : some enemy soldiers start to kill themselves and my companions start to attack me, making no difference btw me and...
  17. Robis

A long-term perspective

Hi all. This game has the best potential i've ever said, but it seems as it is left to itself. For instance, Taleworlds should implement an achievement system for every buyer of the game, not just for steam's fellows. Achievements, a bit of customizing in characters  other than dress (through...
  18. Robis

WB & Steam

Hi all. I'm not sure this is the right section to ask for this, but i did not find anything elsewhere. I bought Warband from Taleworlds site and only then i created a Steam account. I tried to add the game to the Steam gamelist but i'm not able to do it because the key is not accepted, while...
  19. Robis

OSP ITEM VARIANTS HELP

Hi again. Wating any answer in the other thread, i have another problem. I'm using the OSP ITEM VARIANTS by Thick (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111898.0.html) and i have a problem. I modified the troops.txt file adding 4 troops to rhodoks and removing/adding some equipment to...
  20. Robis

Troops tree & AI choices

Hi all. I'm not a modder, i'm just modifying the troops tree of Native to make some factions have sense to play with and against.  FOr instance, i modified the troop tree of Rhodoks, adding 4 new units. I have a problem with this. That is i added a troop named Light Cavalry with the purpose to...
Back
Top Bottom