OSP ITEM VARIANTS HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again. Wating any answer in the other thread, i have another problem.
I'm using the OSP ITEM VARIANTS by Thick (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111898.0.html) and i have a problem. I modified the troops.txt file adding 4 troops to rhodoks and removing/adding some equipment to existing troops: now every heraldic shield and heraldic surcoat look transparent with no banner on it. And when i say transparent i mean transparent, i can see unit bodies through the shield. Thick said me to ask here for help.
I'll appreciate every solution to the problem.

Did you directly open the .txt and edit it from there? Did you use the Module System? Morghs tools?

try a fresh reinstall of his items, and then get rid of the troops, and tell me what you get.

Also, are you working on Native, or is it a separate mod?

Well. I use the TXT tools, i'm not a real modder, i just try to make troops more balanced. I reinstalled the items and if i play with the original Native troops.txt it works properly. If i modify something using the TxT tool it doesnt anymore. I just copied the native folder and renamed it in a different way (Variants) and modified the troops.txt in the new renamed folder, getting the transparent heraldics

So, if you don't use the .txt tools, it works fine?

I suggest using the Module System, but if you want a slightly less risky but still easier way to do it, I recommend Morghs tools.

I use Morghs one. The module doenst work properly if i modify the troops.txt. THat's the problem. And i dont udnerstand why, because there are not heraldic stuff in the module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom