Search results for query: *

• Users: SaBo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SaBo

MP Native Champions - v0.0.5 been released!

"MAKE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CHAMPION NOW!" DOWNLOAD v0.0.5 (552.1 MB) About Champions Champions is a fascinating newly created multiplayer modification for the game Mount & Blade: Warband which allows you to create unique characters tailored to your personal preferences. You can do this through the...
  2. SaBo

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Discussion & Suggestions Have a question? Thought of an interesting feature that may be worth implementing? Or just wanna share your feelings about WBMM? Feel free to do it in this thread.
  3. SaBo

[WBMM] Introduction

What is Warband Matchmaking (WBMM)? Warband matchmaking is a system developed which allows a style of practice that resembles the format which players experience in tournament matches. It is very easy for new players to pick up and only requires basic understanding of the game Mount&Blade...
  4. SaBo

Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

What is Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM)? Due to the increasing demand for bringing back Matchmaking to Mount&Blade: Warband and as a result of many unsuccessful attempts to bring back the old matchmaking client or even gaining access to its source code, Mynes took the initiative to develop a...
  5. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] FINALS & BRONZE MATCH - DEADLINE 16-11-2016

FINALS & BRONZE MATCH DEADLINE 16-11-2016 Maps & Faction Market     &    [SIZE=20px]Playground   vs           vs
  6. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Semifinals - DEADLINE 7-11-2016

SEMIFINALS DEADLINE 7-11-2016 Maps & Faction Playground     &    [SIZE=20px]Forest   vs           vs
  7. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Round 3 - DEADLINE 31-10-2016

ROUND 3 DEADLINE 31-10-2016 Maps & Faction Forest     &    [SIZE=20px]Market   vs           vs
  8. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Round 2 - DEADLINE 24-10-2016

ROUND 2 DEADLINE 24-10-2016 Maps & Faction Market     &    [SIZE=20px]Playground   vs           vs
  9. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Round 1- DEADLINE 17-10-2016

ROUND 1 DEADLINE 17-10-2016 Maps & Faction Playground     &    [SIZE=20px]Forest   vs           vs
  10. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  11. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Bracket

12. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Rules

RULES MATCH RULES Gamemode: Battle Round Time: 180 Seconds Combat Speed: Medium Respawn Time: 8 Seconds Friendly Fire: 100% Starting Gold: 100% Combat Gold bonus: 0% Round Gold bonus: 0% Factions: Vaegirs vs Vaegirs MoF: Forced spawn at 2 min No melee weapons No punching & kicking Only bow...
  13. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Server Bookings & Admin Mod

SERVERS A5ON5 Admin Mod V1.2 Please book a server for your official matches or casual matches. You can do this by filling in this template and then posting it. Official matches will have more priority. The standard password on every A5ON5 server is a5on5. You may change this to whatever...
  14. SaBo

[A5ON5 #1] Team Rosters & Substitutions

TEAM ROSTERS & SUBSTITUTIONS [center][size=14pt][font=times new roman]Use this topic to add, remove or rename players from your team. Please reply with the: Team Name, Player Name(s) and ID(s)
  15. SaBo

Archery 5on5 Cup #1 - SIGN UP!!!

Greetings & Salutions! I'm going to make a 5 vs 5 archer tournament. It's going to be a single elimination tournament. For this tournament I've made 1 map and I will create more. This tournament will be alot of fun. If there is enough teams signing up then I will release a deadline of the...
  16. SaBo

Remove all items from the ground

Hey , How can I loop through all the items which are on the ground, and then change. Their $g_spawn_item_prune_time , to 2 So they dissapear in 2 seconds?
  17. SaBo

Team chat

Hey, I can't seem to find the Team chat script. So my question is: What is the file and lines for the team chat? THANKS :o
Back
Top Bottom