Search results for query: *

• Users: luigi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. luigi

WB Ducs et Mercenaires nouvelle version 2.0

Bonjour à tous ! Cela fait bien longtemps que je n'ai pas été actif sur ce forum francophone... Voici la nouvelle version de mon module Ducs et Mercenaires (Dukes&Mercenaries 2.0) : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1185 :arrow: Il ajoute de nombreuse armes  librement inspirées...
  2. luigi

Dukes and Mercenaries 2.0

Hi again ! Download the mod here : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1185 I am back with tons of new items inspired by the European ealry Renaissance and a new mod to compile them all. I am still waiting for the Death of Renaissance Mod so I made this one to myself to give me a...
  3. luigi

Medieval Duke and Mercenaries Mod

Ok I start a new topic dedicated to my Medieval mod, instead of using my other thread on the upcoming Renaissance Mod. Here is the link to the first : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=941 Also, NICKALTMAN made a nice version of this mod. It changes some stuff and correct some...
  4. luigi

SP Medieval Musket Era Renaissance Dukes and Mercenaries (need a rigger)

Ok boys I have been thinking lately on reviving the Renaissance version of Dukes and Mercenaries. I mean, firearms, Renaissance gears and those stuff I once made will be back. I present you some screenshots of the swords and armors I made those last days :           I don't know how...
  5. luigi

Dukes and Mercenaries weapons pack

For those of you who only wanted to have the weapons and helm I created, here they are with their textures : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=735 Simply unzip it. Like most of you I am expecting the new version of the module system so my mod is halted at the moment. Sorry...
  6. luigi

Armes et Textures de Ducs et Mercenaires

Ici vous pouvez télécharger un recueil des objets que j'ai créé pour mon module ainsi que leurs textures. : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=735 J'attends d'avoir le nouveau 'module_system.py' avant de continuer mon module, désolé. Téléchargez la dernière version ici ...
  7. luigi

Que les modeurs francophones se manifestent

Maintenant que plusieurs d'entre nous se sont identifiés comme francophones, ne serait-il pas temps de voir se manifester les créateurs parmis nous ? Je suis moi-même le créateur de deux petits modules pour M&B, soit Dukes Mod et Warriors of the Rising Sun. J'y ai travaillé presque tout seul...
  8. luigi

SP Oriental Warriors of the Rising Sun Mod v.1.2 (NEW DOWNLOAD)

update v.1.2 : I lowered the polys on some swords. I changed the attributions of weapons and equipment for the combat trainings and the arenas, so it looks cool now (no bows, by the way, only melee weapons) Samurais on foot and mounted don't neceserally have a bow, now, so they are a less...
  9. luigi

The new Dukes Mod 2.0 (update 27th of June)

Hi everybody ! After a long absence (over a month and a half) I have come to a new version that removes the samurais from the game and keep it more european oriented. New update , it hads : -New items -new mercenaries -new parties -new troop tree and equipment attributions -Some of Chel's...
  10. luigi

SP Fantasy New excalibur mod

Behold, The Land of the Mighty is in bloody strife and turmoil. "Hear the tides of the godless Saxons, bringing death and fire. Hear the silent supplication of our dead. "Where are our brave warriors of the shining helms, To free us from pain and shackles? "Our tears and entreaties...
  11. luigi

Warhammer Mod , a new start

Ok I have decided I will make the first step in re-uniting a team to make this mod.  This mod is about the Warhammer universe, 'the Fantasy battles' one. We still don't have a complete setup, but we want it to take place in the Empire (here is the link to Octoburn's map of the mod...
  12. luigi

Dukes and Mercenaries : weapon expansion

Hey I am back and ready to take my mod to the new version. Though this will be a hell of job for sure. Don't expect it to come soon. Don't expect it to be like the last version. At first I will release it as a weapon expansion for modders , where my first job will be to adapt the scabbards...
  13. luigi

Animation Editing

Hi ! When you want to retexture an armor (i'm using wings3d) do you have to export it in smd and check the animation ? I can't animate anything for the moment with the programms I have so I just want to texture and play with my creations. Also, I just deleted my last topic about sheets. But...
  14. luigi

2 new command keys should be included

For the moment we have: f1:everyboby f2:archers f3:infantry f4:cavalry f5:sergents and 1:hold 2:follow me 3:charge 4:mount horses 5:dismount horses we should add 6:attack this target and 7:defend this target They should work like this : pressing the f1-f5 key you choose your type of unit...
  15. luigi

request for new armors

hello Look at the existing plate armor and black armor : something is missing, they don't look finished. is it possible to create a new slot for arms protection (we already have the hand protection) -I think we call it pauldrons- it will add a lot to the look of the armors : we could have the...
  16. luigi

is somebody making a flail or a good old mace?

Also i'm looking for one handed/two handed axes and realistic warhammers.
  17. luigi

request for a mod full of quality items

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I've been playing M&B evry day ( or so) since I bought it this summer. What a great game! Like all of you i'm realy impressed by the gameplay and the combat system but I'm always looking for mods that add new items- armors and weapons- because I think the games...
Back
Top Bottom