request for new armors

Users who are viewing this thread

luigi

Squire
hello
Look at the existing plate armor and black armor : something is missing, they don't look finished.
is it possible to create a new slot for arms protection (we already have the hand protection) -I think we call it pauldrons- it will add a lot to the look of the armors : we could have the plate armor style, something like a gothic style protection and some simple mix of mail and pate or anything your modders imagination can create...
also it will be nice if we can have two or three pieces of armor one over the other-but lets keep it logical, the order would be like this :
you wear clothes(i hope)
over them you can have a chainmail or a leather armor
over them you can have a breast plate of some kind (so you have to create one...)

I'm sure someone (Lu-Bu surely...he he) will tell me it has been already discuss but I find it important to remind us about the possibility we can create.

If some of you have the patience and the talent to do some things like this, let me know

also I want to say that I'm sorry because I ask for your creations while I can give you nothing in exange as I'm not a modder.

Right i tell you that its not possible at the moment, and a new slot is not modable at all.

It would be nice to have more slots for things... which his discussed in the uniform thread already! *laughs*

Problem new Armor is hard to do without the animation support.

i knew you would be my man!
thanks for the answer
again it is sad to feel the lack of possibility, but soon I hope you will get the tools to do more items!

It more or less depends on Lurb. But it may take its time...

Also the Slot Problem would still be their, could be linked to the body armor or hand armor probably, but that would be less fun.

Btw what do you think about my new pic in the signature? *laughs*

i have seen some
look at the bascinet made for the Hundred Years War mod- its a beautifull one!

You can make helmets see here http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=7199

Thats a horned helm. :wink: So they are doable.

Na i meant the picture under my posts with the M&B then RTK Mod thing! :wink:
But good that you think the notorious suits me. *laughs*

luigi said:
i have seen some
look at the bascinet made for the Hundred Years War mod- its a beautifull one!
Thanks alot :razz: Those are all my custom models in HYW, and some in mag7

edit: I'll make some gothic armors for the Hundred Year War mod. Including new sallets, with visible chin, and one with a brevor under it.

hey I'm happy!
you know the drawer Bourgeon don't you? Because in your mod you used pictures of one of his major work. I got almost all of his comic book (in french Les compagnons du Crépuscule et Les Passagers du Vent)

Ehrr.. I think you'll have to talk to GandalftheGrey about that one :razz:
You French by the way?

No i'm not french but from Québec (Canada)
My nex post would have been to ask you if YOU were french*laughs*
anyway, doesn't matter
I hope to see your next works soon
i'm also looking for a mix of Your works and those of Raptors because I hope to be able to see my character raising a Regent sword wearing a coat of plates and a bascinet you made.
I'd like to see some kind of a studded leather armor- an upgrade for the existing ones. I don't particularly like the heraldic armor kind. I prefer the ones without symbols and bright colors. The good armors and piece of armors are those that look like they offer protection, just like the coat of plates (my favorite) or the chainmail. I said it a lot but still i'm impressed by the helmets you did.
great job.

hehe thanks alot :smile: Raptor's swords'll maybe be included in HYW 4.0. And I won't solely be making armors with bright colours, also with only metal in it. Well.. If only that new model importer was released :roll:

Quick, someone make a forum for the french-canadians,
a mix of the french and the canadians is almost as bad as the welsh:razz:
sorry for all those frnech-canadians and welsh out their, but i live in england, so insult my weather if you want

Back
Top Bottom