Search results for query: *

• Users: MorbidMav
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MorbidMav

A few Questions - Module system - Lord death etc.

Greetings modders. Christ I've been away for a long time, haven't modded since 2009 so to refresh I need to ask a few questions, I'm already comfortable changing troops, items and some events in txt / module system but for the moment I've got three questions: 1 - How would I go about including...
  2. MorbidMav

SP Oriental Fall of the Dragon: The three kingdoms

Fall of the Dragon: The Three Kingdoms A mod based on the Three kingdoms era of ancient china, To include the maximum amount of famous generals the timescale is scetchy Current mod members(will be updated regularly): Maverick Jones ( bus prefect) Manxie Asianboywonder kiarj The Playable...
  3. MorbidMav

Looking for some people to start a mod with! :P

Hey It's Maverick again ! I'm Looking for some people to help me realise an awesome dream! Anceint China, Han/Jin/Three kingdoms era, Mount and blade style! The Kingdoms will be: Imperial Han - leader would be empress He and her half brother He Jin (purple armor and banners) Kingdom of Wei -...
  4. MorbidMav

Any attractive mods ?

I'm Tired of my character in mount and blade looking like they feel out fo the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down and managed to take half the tree with him. How would i go about modding in a attractive face generation rather than the regular pug ugly generator. and is there any current...
  5. MorbidMav

Build module Vs Windows 7 = FAIL any ideas ?

I recently upgraded to windows 7 and the security features are quite frankly, the most annoying feature possible. When i try and build module it says access denied to every god damned file  :( I've tried running as administrator but that just flicks off instantly. Why the hell does this happen...
  6. MorbidMav

I'm looking for some good banners ....

In my mod i need banners, lots of them, I'm replacing every last banner there is in the game to suit my new kingdoms, now I've got plenty for 1 of the kingdoms and enough spare for players etc. but I need 21 Viking/ Saxon banners - using only yellow, black and brown as colours (or white so i...
  7. MorbidMav

i'm a bit confused XD

Right I've almost finished my mod which i will be releasing soon  8-) I haven't got a name for it tho so i made a poll on this thread. It's got lots of random things in it, which i think are cool. Including my companion/recruiter thingy. Right I'm confused because when i go to test my mod, i...
  8. MorbidMav

A few questions i have XD

Right I've been modding M&B for a while now I'm getting pretty good :) I have a few things that are bothering me tho :/ In the mod I'm making, each of the four kingdoms has a colour that is present on their armour and in their heraldry how do i make it so that all banners of, lets say blue, are...
  9. MorbidMav

Horse/ Horse Armour system

I love horses, they are a great animal, and almost as friendly as a dog, and far more use in a battle than any other animal. I thought that the horses wheren't detailed enough in native, and although i don't have the modelling skills, time or scripting capabilities to do this I decided to post...
  10. MorbidMav

Help with the cutom banner script

I have activated the # cutom banner thing in the modules, the arms creation thing works fine, but it doesn't show in my inventory or in battles :( has anyone got some idea of how to make this work????
  11. MorbidMav

Will this work??

Does anyone know if this code would work, so like i could buy a castle or town or village from a lord?? Plus has anyone got a tutorial on how to make kingdom management or kingdom name/colour changer menus in the module system from module_dialogues.py ##  [anyone,"lord_start", [(troop_slot_eq...
  12. MorbidMav

Few Noob questions

I'm no noob to modding, but i've just started on mount and blade, I've got the hang of items, troops and random things i've found on these forums, but: I don't know how to make new villages  and add new kingdoms I don't know how to put my new troops into the taverns without removing the current...
  13. MorbidMav

A few Noob Questions

I'm no noob to modding, but i've just started on mount and blade, I've got the hang of items, troops and random things i've found on these forums, but: I don't know how to make new villages  and add new kingdoms I don't know how to put my new troops into the taverns without removing the current...
  14. MorbidMav

How do I change Starting equipment??? and Add items to vendors???

I've started modding Mount and Blade, I've added new items, new troops and done a huge overhaul of the existing troops, BUT I've hit a roadblock. Firstly I don't know how to change the starting equipment and secondly I don't know how to get the new items and the hidden ones like rus helmet...
  15. MorbidMav

How can i make the back of my heraldic armour the same as the front?

Does anyone know how to make the back of the heraldic armour the same as the front? I added my own COA to the game by replacing the Banners_f.dds file.  Works fine for shields and flags, and the front of herladic armour but back is white :cry: Plz help !!!!! :(
  16. MorbidMav

Heraldry

This mod Absolutely Rocks!!!!! It's pretty much the best mod I've seen for this game, and for any game for that matter. Love the troops and kingdoms etc. and love the loot system xD In this mod i think it would be amazing if you could have custom heraldry, A king must have decent heraldry, so...
Back
Top Bottom