Search results for query: *

• Users: haste
  • Order by date
  1. haste

1.143 ?

thanks,
    I remember this mod used to be one of the best out there.

I hope it still feels the same :smile:

(started playing it somewhere in 200:cool:
  2. haste

1.143 ?

will this mod get ported to it? It has been so long since I played this mod (I was there at the start of the mod). and I would LOVE to play it again :) thanks in advance.
  3. haste

Vraag over modules?

Nja, na een lange tijd ben ik teruggekeerd voor dit spel. een paar jaar geleden was er zo'n mod dat je je hele koninkrijk letterlijk moest bouwen (in de tijd van native expansion). en ik vroeg me af of er nog zo'n mod is waarbij je letterlijk (met je vijanden) van 0 begint en steden moet...
  4. haste

Next release?

A lot of coders seem to be taking a break due to boredom.
    Maybe you should consider adding a new coder to your team wickedshot?
  5. haste

Next release?

Actualy, it's a valid question.
    This mod is very, very good.. we all await the next release anxiously.

However we do know wickedshot isn't the poster person, no hot air balloon(s) for her!
  6. haste

Suggestion thread.

Overal I love this mod, I just love huge battles.
  7. haste

Suggestion thread.

Also, some new books that only can be received through quests, adding +1-+2 to certain skills.
  8. haste

Finally

congrats, this is a very nice and interesting mod.
  9. haste

Suggestion thread.

Bigger bandit patrols, I was thinking size 50-80.
    They're too easy at the moment.

Since its from a book, more epic battles.

Also making heroes higher LVL and making them cost a lot more.
  10. haste

Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)

Okay, I'm an illorian.. I've build the church and I'm done, I talk to the Captain.. he tells me to visit him again.. when I try visiting him he says doesn't let me choose mission 3?
    Either there aint a mission 3 yet for illorians.. or this is a bug.
    (The quest also remains written on my questlog.)
  11. haste

Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

It would be nice that if you got a town and a village and a castle, that kingdoms would want you as a lord..
    or giving people with a town more options like having your own kingdom.(even when being in a certain faction).
  12. haste

Siege Tower issues, general combat advice?

I got around 100 Counts and 50 lady knights... then I got all the companions I could find.
    basicly besides the dark knights you can whipe out any army with little losses just by using cavalery.
  13. haste

Mail & Plate (Prince armor)

Who cares anyway if others want to cheat.
    I agree to the fact that the armor of any noble (prince/king/queen/princess) should be stronger.
    Vaegirs are stupidely easy now.
  14. haste

Bug Reports and Known Bugs

I'm not sure if this has been said or not (I haven't found it at least).
    But if you make your own kingdom.. and later on join another faction... everytime an event happens concerning your town you will be placed back as your own faction.
    The villages also aren't transfered if you join another faction (if given to a hero companion earlier).
    So right now I got Velucia as town but no villages as they are all from my old faction.

(I also still got the kingdom managers in my castle, so I can upgrade the towns without owning them).
  15. haste

What is the strongest Lordly Plate Armour?

I think working for a kingdom.. and gaining friendship there.
  16. haste

Dark Knights:

I like it that there will be super strong characters, but this is just over the top... that's the problem.
    I hope they become more realistic... like the same stats as a crusader or so.
  17. haste

new patch? where?

It's an overhaul, and you can download it at:

1.010/1.011 DOWNLOAD v0.550:
    https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=904
    This version is NOT compatible with previous saves.

And importing only means you get the stats/exp/money.
    No items.
  18. haste

Dark Knights:

I dont mind the dark knights, dont get me wrong.. but they're just a tad bit TOO much overpowered.
    I got a great fighting character.. I really do.. and I do 0 damage per hit... It takes me over 8 arrows to stop them.. doing around 40 dmg per hit.
  19. haste

Dark Knights:

Even though I didn't mind making it harder to get good troops... It does bother that the black knights are kinda... impossible to beat. Even with kickass gear and a lvl 46 (fighter based) character I can't beat them. Would it be possible to get them toned down because they are a bit over the...
  20. haste

Custom Settlements Original Thread

It's easier to make 1 big city or so, fully spawned with items and all.
    But making them neutral.
Back
Top Bottom