Next release?

Users who are viewing this thread

I havent heard anything from wickedshot in a while which probably means she is working pretty hard on codes. It might be a while considering what she has planned for this mod.

By the way, it is just annoying when you get people asking when the next release date is. It will be released when it is released and not a moment sooner so stop asking now before people get really annoyed.

Sorry if I caused any hard feelings.

Actualy, it's a valid question.
This mod is very, very good.. we all await the next release anxiously.

However we do know wickedshot isn't the poster person, no hot air balloon(s) for her!

I've responded to this in the Description & Download thread.  I'm currently on a break from coding to relax.  I like to binge-code, and I finished a solid 4 months of coding but now I'm tapped out and waiting for inspiration heh.

Louis Dumonte said:
I havent heard anything from wickedshot in a while which probably means she is working pretty hard on codes. It might be a while considering what she has planned for this mod.

By the way, it is just annoying when you get people asking when the next release date is. It will be released when it is released and not a moment sooner so stop asking now before people get really annoyed.

Sorry if I caused any hard feelings.
no hard feelings. haven't heard any news in a while that's why I asked. But wicked already answered. Good to hear it's just a break  :smile:

Well, I think you should fix the errors in the code that already exist. I cant play the game as there is a bug in it that stops me collecting resources from my town.

Only resources you can collect from your town is gold and food. Stone and wood are only for upgrading and have no other use for now. If you have problems try reinstalling.

A lot of coders seem to be taking a break due to boredom.
Maybe you should consider adding a new coder to your team wickedshot?

eh wicked has been THROWING out new versions all the time, updated so fast, people couldnt play test each one lol ...

the break is well deserved.

Death Jester said:
Well, I think you should fix the errors in the code that already exist. I cant play the game as there is a bug in it that stops me collecting resources from my town.
Have you tried waiting 30 days? Resources are collected once a month and the amount depends on your population and workers.

Back
Top Bottom