What is the strongest Lordly Plate Armour?

Users who are viewing this thread

voncritic

Veteran
Is it Reinforced Lordly Plate Armour or Lordly Lordly Plate Armour? (Sounds funny to me but still need to confirm)

Thanks.

Cyntaire said:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Armor

There's a lot of other stuff there, including weapon modifiers, horse modifiers, and many other things that are still relevant despite a lot of things having changed in the Native Expansion mod. That, and the stickies at the top of the board, should be more than enough for newer or indecisive players.

Short answer: Lordly is better than Reinforced, and more expensive as a result, of course.

Thanks for the resource.

Actually, I should rephrase my question:

Is there a "Lordly Lordly Plate Armour" in this MOD? I just saw a "Reinforced Lordly Plate Armour", that's why I asked.  :oops:

inquisiteur said:
Yeah you forget the bent stones...so far the weakest and wierdiest weapon in the game

LMAO. Yeah those are not stones. Those are chocalate balls, melting ones.  :mrgreen:

I don't have any points in trade, but the one time i saw Lordly Lordly Plate Armor for sale, it was over 400,000

Joker86 said:
sher said:
Yes, it is there. Standard +6 modifier. Save a lot of money to buy it :smile:

Have one. I think it was 290.000 Denars  :shock:

OMG...

That +6 to stats really worth it? Well I guess in mid-late level yes, since I already have over 600K Denars now at just 100 days.

Not as good as Lordly Black Armour though, but i've yet to find one yet, just stuck with reinforced :sad:

I like my Strong Strong Bow. :smile:

HSharp said:
Not as good as Lordly Black Armour though, but i've yet to find one yet, just stuck with reinforced :sad:

iirc, black armor has been cut from the game.

edit:
hahaha sorry, I'm dumb, I completely forgot about the Black Knights.

I saw Black Armor in the Prophesy of Pendor mod. I don't know it's only my opinion but it looks somewhat alien to the current visual style of the game. Too pale and not reflecting maybe but I had strange feelings wearing it. And all Dark Knights Invasion thing is about "I am the greatest and no one can beat me in Calradia. Call someone to kick my ass for a change". Their equipment is for them or to counter them I suppose.

Cyntaire said:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Armor

I found this:

Jelkala

Originally, Jelkala had a chest containing the Strange Sword and Strange Boots. This chest is no longer accessible under normal conditions. It can be restored using edit mode by adding container_chest_c (not just chest_c).

.. here:

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Secrets#Strange_Equipment

Could anyone tell me what they mean by adding container_chest_c?

Oh, I forgot to mention: this was with trading 10(+4) 290.000 Denars for Lordly Lordly Plate Armour. With Trading Skill 0 it will porbably be 400.000 Denars as our Marine Sergeant said.

And as far as I know there is still the strange equipment in the game, but now it's in Thir and Reyvadin I think. Just take a walk around the streets and look for some chests in dark corners.

I still haven't fought against Khergits (most hated enemy comes at the end, as a kind of "cherry" for my "defeated enemies cake"  :twisted: ), but in the previous Versions of NE they wielded strange swords, normal (Wakizashi) and great (Katana) ones for sure, I don't remember if there were some small (Tanto) ones, too.

tl;dr but Lady Larktin's Armor(and sword, shield, gauntlets, greaves, horse) are by far the strongest in the game. It's very hard to get them too for obvious reasons.

No. The Strongest Melee Set Possible:

Lordly Crown
Head Armor: 76
Body Armor: 0
Foot Armor: 0

Lordly Lady Larktin's Armor
Head Armor: 86
Body Armor: 106
Foot Armor: 46

Lordly Lady Larktin's Gauntlets
Head Armor: 0
Body Armor: 26
Foot Armor: 0

Master Lady Larktin's Blade
Speed: 134
Length: 140
Thrust: 60
Swing: 82

Reinforced Lady Larktin's Shield
Speed: 115
Size: 60
Hit Points: 8403
Resistance: 18

Lordly Lady Larktin's Greaves
Head Armor: 0
Body Armor: 0
Foot Armor: 66

Champion Lady Larktin's Charger
Speed: 53
Body Armor: 111
Manueverability: 53
Charge: 71

There are possibly very small mistakes because I don't remember how much each modifier adds.

stormrage said:
tl;dr but Lady Larktin's Armor(and sword, shield, gauntlets, greaves, horse) are by far the strongest in the game. It's very hard to get them too for obvious reasons.

Where is lady larktin and how do I take her stuff?

erock25 said:
stormrage said:

Where is lady larktin and how do I take her stuff?

Smack her up sometime with looting skill of 10(+4). Only fought her once and although I didn't get the blade as loot I did get it off her corpse and it seemed quite good at dispatching enemies, but I still prefer my morning star.

Back
Top Bottom