Search results for query: *

• Users: jonash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Horse marker B-U-G

Heeeeeelp :C
  2. Eliminating the darkness *spoilers*

So can u actually eliminate the faction? I took all the castles and both cities from them, but they still have 2 villages and hel/jorm/fenrir armies respawn quick and with full amount of soldiers. So is it possible to defeat them or is there some design blocking it so that when chapter 2 comes...
  3. Gems *spoilers*

So I looked around for a while but haven't found any similiar threads. I noticed I had different sets of gems in my different playtroughs. From what I know you can get 4 gems so far and It goes like this for me: PLAYTHROUGH 1: (good ending) Grace of ocean Guard of earth Inspiration of wind...
  4. evil script error from the depths of hell

Apparently a error message invaded my log. It says and keeps popping up every 2 seconds during combat. Any tips on how to make it go away appreciated  :ohdear:
  5. Secret man

6. No castles for me D:

So i started new game with 0.76. Took Voldberg and villages around it, then became a maccavian vassal. The problem is, that I took like 8 castles/towns solo and always asked for the fief to be awarded, but got none. Moreover when the ruler gave the fief to someone else there was no 'you have...
  7. Evil skills

Can evil companions teach you their skills (like the regular ones at 15 rep) ? If so, what ralation rating I need for it? Cuz I'm at 15 with Jormungand and he still says nope :fruity:
  8. Inheritances

Could someone give me some more detailed explanation of inheritances and stat/skill bonuses they give each race? As well as racial bonuses? I tried to figure it out myself, but I feel like I've messed it up wich the new variables ( aka. inheritances) :S By the way I really like this update...
  9. a couple of questions

1) is it possible to enable pc/units to cast spells/use cleric powers without spellbook/symbol in their inv? like a textfile tweak or something? 2) same thing to edit tournament  weapon setups (sword and bow instead of dagger and bow for example) ? :wink:
  10. no power strike?

I made my first hero (the easiest class) and noticed that first 2 skills in character creation are empty- theres no skill increasing damage. Is that an intended feature or just a bug? version 1.604, warband 1.160
  11. zendar bug

So after I chose the evil path and besieged zendar there is no way to leave it if i go there again. There is no  "leave" option in the city menu. Any tips? Cant recruit evil troops/buy their gear this way :S
  12. cheat menu

So apparently it doesn't work for me. I enable cheats through configure, ctrl+ ~ ingame and type cheatmenu, but nothing happens. Anyone knows how to get it to work?
  13. Dark hunters now wizard bug

Basically as in the title- after defeating 9 dark hunters' parties a mage is supposed to pop up. And here is the problem I've defeated all 10 9and like 2 more just to make sure) and only thing that happened, is that the entry about dark hunters is gone from [Main quest] log. Now it just says...
  14. Character creation

Hi guys I've been checking warband wiki for character creation stats lately, but I kind get rid of this odd feeling that the stats bonuses in Perisno are quite different. I haven't seen exact values in the pinned 'Guide' topics, so if someone would be so nice as to post them here, or provide a...
Back
Top Bottom