Secret man

Users who are viewing this thread

jonash

Recruit
I think mine is bugged. He should unlock his skills/stuff at level 40 (am I correct on this? :S) But I made my toon lvl 45 and he still keeps saying "not now". How do I unlock his inventory?
EDIT: I completed the story too. :meh:

Do side quests for her, save some1, save a village or anything heroic so that your relations with her will increase or when she's in trouble in the battlefield save her. Relationship required to be high enough and theyll let you strip all their clothes off.

erennuman_mb said:
I think you can't see her his equipment or skills because he's secret. Rook must be trolling lol.
As erennuman says...you will NEVER access the inventory of the secret man.

Maybe in chapter 2.

Also, any books you give to secret man to boost your relationship, you'll never get back, so be careful. High relationship only unlocks him/her teaching you his/her superskill.

Thats a shame D: they could give him at least some mid tier armor not those rags. Anyway whats the relationship needed for the skill? Im at 15 and he still says no. And one more thing- when you unlock the skill teaching, can you also choose secret bruh as battle commander?

jonash said:
Thats a shame D: they could give him at least some mid tier armor not those rags. Anyway whats the relationship needed for the skill? Im at 15 and he still says no. And one more thing- when you unlock the skill teaching, can you also choose secret bruh as battle commander?

I forgot the exact number...should be 20 or 30.

No, unfortunately there is no way to play as the secret man via the commander option.

jonash said:
I don't think so. He's secret, remember? He's gonna do everything he can to prevent you from seeing his equipment.
Zykox posted already lol.

Actually you can see his stuff in the tropp overview :eek: But in the end I just edited his stuff in morgh's  :fruity:

If you look at the morale report it says you have negative morale for Darkness Religion troops. This only occurs after you get the Secret Man and have fought with Darkness bandits recently. The Secret Man is Hel's twin sister maybe? XD

KiriKaneko said:
If you look at the morale report it says you have negative morale for Darkness Religion troops. This only occurs after you get the Secret Man and have fought with Darkness bandits recently. The Secret Man is Hel's twin sister maybe? XD
*brother

Back
Top Bottom