Evil skills

Users who are viewing this thread

jonash

Recruit
Can evil companions teach you their skills (like the regular ones at 15 rep) ?
If so, what ralation rating I need for it? Cuz I'm at 15 with Jormungand and he still says nope :fruity:

I think Jormie's skill is better -> when I used the scroll skill it brought down a few units, but Mr J. kills everything around with that aoe of his + it has life leech. Either way, are you certain u can't learn those skills?

jonash said:
I think Jormie's skill is better -> when I used the scroll skill it brought down a few units, but Mr J. kills everything around with that aoe of his + it has life leech. Either way, are you certain u can't learn those skills?
At first I says the same as you. until someone told me that after a certain number of use, The secret skill will be upgrade to a more powerful version. And it also has two version on foot and mounted.
Edit: But it still no life leech like jormungand's  skill. And take a long time to be unlocked(may be around 50 use).
And for companion's skill. Someone mention that, You need to play as one of your companion to use they skill.

warakornmk said:
jonash said:
At first I says the same as you. until someone told me that after a certain number of use, The secret skill will be upgrade to a more powerful version. And it also has two version on foot and mounted.
Edit: But it still no life leech like jormungand's  skill. And take a long time to be unlocked(may be around 50 use).
And for companion's skill. Someone mention that, You need to play as one of your companion to use they skill.

Did not know about scroll skill getting an upgrade, thanks  :party: as for companions im pretty sure u don't have to play as one to use their skills when it comes to the good guys. And scroll skill pretty much beats any of nice guys' abilities. Perhaps they disabled skill-teaching option for evil guys for balance issues? But in the end I morgh-ed them so much they're  like demigod power level now, so Ill probably get over their skills :S Heck, The Big J with his 1,3k hp will conquer castles on his own unless he get stunlocked :razz:

Good companions can teach you their skills with good relations: Borcha (with tracking), Rolf, Melva, Oguma, Secret Man.

If you choose a companion as "commander" in "troop setting", you get to play as that companion. So, you can play as Jormie if you like.

And yes, it's for balance issues. There's a reason there's only 3 dark commanders.
Also, because you can get the "sunflower scroll" instead of the secret scroll, it would be not make sense to be able to simply learn any equivalent special skill from a NPC.
mainly for Nora Lee
Balance Issue:
I am of the opinion, that the 3 dark generals are not balanced however, as I believe Jormungand (with leadership14 !?) is so much more powerful than Fenrir or Hel.

I believe Fenrir needs to be stronger, as he is a dark knight, but has a little low power strike (compared to Jormie). Fenrir needs a stat boost, especially since his special skill is not as powerful as Hel's or Jormie's, and the AI cannot make proper use of it too.

I also believe Hel can use a bonus to power draw, or simply better skills overall, since she has low power strike, low HP AND not so great armor (although she's sexy!). Hel is better than Fenrir however.

With the feature of setting party commander(in the pre-bettle menu),you can put your soul in one of your companions,include those dark generals..This is the only way to release their evil skills by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom