1. snacker

What should I get to fill the cavalry hole in villinese

Jotnar clan Disirs kick ass dude
  2. snacker

Sporadic Troops during siege

what faction are you btraislav?
  3. snacker

Problems with mercenary guild missions.

I got a quest to retrieve the 4000 denar Baron Stamar owes the black army, i got the 4000 denar but didn't have an option to complete the quest just "Im still working on it". It worked alright for me though cause i was able to say i can't finish it and keep the 4k
  4. snacker

Cost of Maintaining troops

Or you could just increase the amount the General pays you every week so as to make it more like the governemtns playing
  5. snacker

Gun Mechanics

be nice if you could smack someone with your gun into a cactus  :razz:
  6. snacker

Tull?

make the chest harder to reach and make it so theres an exit point you have to reach and if you tab out you lose the telescope
  7. snacker

Recruiting soldiers - Come on!

i had some former confederate seargents and they bankrupt me
  8. snacker

Poll: Your favorite town?

Bishops lodge for the train protecting missions
  9. snacker

Trouble VS cavalry

Make sure you have a courser and bait all the commanches to follow you.  your guys can pick them off as they chase you and you can fire from your rear with a revovler
  10. snacker

1866 - v0.7 Bug Reports

Not a big bug at all. But when you ask your companions to tell you there stories again they trade stories with other companions.

They tell others dialogue first. then they say theres.

For example the clown says jackie luongs diologue. then ends by saying "and i was born a clown to"
  11. snacker

1866 - v0.7 Bug Reports

Dang my favourite character is now unplayable. I took the steamboat and there was a fight. We ran out of bullets and one guy was still on this cliff

so i presed tab

and i spawned near the bridge across the river on the very edge on the map

and i cant leave the river im stuck

its rly gay
  12. snacker

Bug or intentional?

The dynamites fantastic - cept i dont get how it sticks into things, BUT STILL ITS GREAT.
  13. snacker

Poll: Your favourite gun in 1866

Arcturus said:
    My favorites:
    1) Remington New Model Army, good damage and nice sound
    2) Sharps 1863, I'm not sure if it was this because I didn't have it for long. It was very accurate and had a fast reload
    3) Smith & Wesson Volcanic Rifle, I like to hunt with it

Did it make a boom sound or a snap sound? the sharps makes a snap sound
  14. snacker

Poll: Your favourite gun in 1866

I love the burnside carbine its so cheap and ez to sniper people with
  15. snacker

The ? thread

Why would anyone wanna trade 5 whiskey or 5 deerhides for 1 firewood with the guy in the cabin? Firewords DIRT cheap.

What's the purpose of the mine?
  16. snacker

Suggestions

Yeah i noticed the caravans going from commanche to the mexican cites to the right always get stuck.

before i put my input i wanna say that this mods FANTASTIC! specially like the dynamite.

ok suggestions

-Make more mexican skins. Theres only 2 and one looks like a vampire and theother looks like something from the Starwars conquest mod.

- Maybe something wrong with the smith&wesson model one. Even at like ten feet i can shoot 6 bullets at a guy whos completely in my crosshair and not hit him once. Its espcially annyoing in duels. < And i know i made typos but im not fixin em!

- Make more hirelings in taverns
  17. snacker

1866 - v0.7 Bug Reports

Umm. The indian AI cant besiege stuff. they can besiege but theyll wait there 20 days and never attack even if its there entire army
  18. snacker

The Tavern - Speak some of yer stories!

duels are the same as the quests where you kill the nervous man in the village. You get the by walking near a poster of a wanted person in a town. The posters are near the sherrifs office
  19. snacker

The Tavern - Speak some of yer stories!

Went into battle as indian against a group of looters after a harsh loss vs yanks all by myself with only a deringer with 1 shot  and my horse. I fly in there headshot the first looter i see grab his hatchet and kill the other 3! Ayyeyyyeyeyye
  20. snacker

1866 - v0.7 Beta release (download link + information)

heres a glitch the commanche had all there soldiers ready to siege fort luther but sat there for 15 days outside it there unable to actually move in and attack
Back
Top Bottom