Search results for query: *

• Users: Runcop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Runcop

Should shield bash be in the game?

I am curious what people think about the shield bash mechanic? I can see the uses of pushing someone away when someone holds or when you want to switch weapons but the recent 2v2 tourney has opened my eyes on how it destroys a lot of skill based moments as one person can shield bash and the...
  2. Runcop

Team Caveman > Team Dino

History shows caveman won down with the dinos
  3. Runcop

Bannerlord Highlight Vids - By Mr Leon

A thread for all of Leon's vids as I am his manager enjoy. Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmRiPAyzEuPVTInyfjopI-Q
  4. Runcop

Resolved Skirmish is still crashing after game ends

Summary: Crashes at the end of the game since the new patch, it has been happening for a day now How to Reproduce: play skirm
  5. Runcop

Need More Info EU connection problems

Summary: For a few days now I and my friends keep getting a constant red symbol when playing skirmish, with random times of us losing connection then regaining it to the server as it seems to be a server crash then we teleport to a different location. How to Reproduce: playing the game Scene...
  6. Runcop

Resolved Default profile pics (idk if reported I couldn't see one)

Summary: I keep get given a default picture when I join games in banner lord How to Reproduce: it seems to happen after I have bought an item then stays on, only armour not sigils Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://gyazo.com/7b2ee805f3fe7f7a57fb5076a3871f30 Computer...
  7. Runcop

Glitched spot on Xuana and port - Player punishment needed

The player I am reporting is Demokritos This spot has most likely been reported but this is more of a report of this player, he keeps making games unenjoyable by sitting in this spot and waiting doesn't even move when his team is losing to morale etc, I know it lead his team to ragequit etc and...
  8. Runcop

[TCV] The Chide Village

Runcop Leon Beast Pod Horatius Patnax PajiKoMan Lord 24/09/2020 - Chide vs Fellowship 12:0 04/10/2020 - Chide vs AD 11:9 08/10/2020 - Chide vs Das 4:9 18/10/2020 - Chide vs BT 12:1 25/10/2020 - Chide vs AD 10:5 22/11/2020 - Chide vs KoH 11:3 26/11/2020 - Chide vs GT 10:3...
  9. Runcop

Shield Mechanic Broken just a bit

I don't know if the shield is supposed to block hits like this the video will explain the problem completely.
Back
Top Bottom